Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Customer Support Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by kropke on July-07-2008 at 10:03am
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

I saw that another member indicated delays in getting responses from customer support.  Does anyone know what is going on?  I have been emailing for days and I even called during their "slots" to see if I could get assistance.  The problem is that my computer was hit with lightning and I am now trying to get a new one up and running.  I can not load Tourweaver 1.3 or Panoweaver 4.0.  I understand that it gets registered to one system and support needs to do something on their end so that I can reinstall it on another system.  In addition, I tried to download the Panoweaver 4.0 trial for the time being but am getting .dll error messages when I try to open the program.  I do real estate tours and have atleast 10 waiting to be created.  My clients are extremely ticked off with the delay and I feel helpless at this point.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-07-2008 at 10:43am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

You are correct that the programs are registered to one system. What you would normally do is "transfer" the key from one computer and then "transfer" to the new computer. But with the lighting hit I'm sure you can't do that.
Try this: Log in to Easypano on the new computer then click on "support" in the drop-down click on "retrieve key" and try to load the programs with the key.
If all else fails email to joe@easypano.com I think he is the best go to person.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by 360texas on July-07-2008 at 11:57am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

While it is 11am Central Texas Time Monday 7 July 2008 in Texas

My Gadget clock says it is 12 midnight/morning on 8 July 2008 in Beijing China.

I am not yet seeing Easypano rep on MS Live instant messenger as I write this comment.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by kropke on July-07-2008 at 3:20pm
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

Thank you both for your responses.   I can not retrieve the key because the site is not recognizing my password which I know is correct and although it says my request for the password to be emailed to me was successful, I have yet to receive it.  As a matter of fact, I have not even received confirmations that they received my tickets.  In addition, I called tech support during the times listed on their website for Eastern time.  I did email joe@easypano.com and I await a response from him.  I have to say that this is extremely frustrating.  This is a far cry from the way their customer support used to be.  I have officially lost one client.  Let's see how many more I can lose by the time they get back with me.

Message posted by 360texas on July-09-2008 at 9:50am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I too have been trying to contact Easypano on Kim's behalf.

I have been chatting with a friend of mine in China.  He is making a phone call to the Easypano's office.

Texas 8:50am [0850 hrs] 9July 

China 9:50pm [2150 hrs] 9July at night

Word back from China - Easypano is still in business.  Apparantly issue is  Email server crashed, and overload of spam 200 -300 emails each day.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on July-09-2008 at 11:27am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

Yep - still no reply to my question about my NEF files not working (still think I could be doing something terribly dim and it not being an EP issue though).

Thought I'd mention this just to let people know that it support still seems to be an issue although I did get an exceptionally helpful reply from Genseng about my PW on 2 computers issue.

Could they be getting some messages and not others?

HTH

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by 360texas on July-09-2008 at 3:42pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Most likely - when their server crashed.. some email could have been trashed in the process.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on July-10-2008 at 4:28pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

That would make perfect sense as my PW5 issue was solved as promptly as I'd come to expect from EP.

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register