Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Stitching Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on July-10-2008 at 1:39pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
I am looking for a further description on what exactly the stitching parameters are controlling? Example: I completed one stitch and I like the results so I save the parameters (para01)

I opened my next set of images and said stitch with (para01) and to my amazement the panoramic turned out beautifully with little to no work. How is this working, or being calculated? Will these parameters now work an the majority of my outside shots with this equipment?

yes I want to know how the trick is completed. ;) hehe

Thanks in advance

W

Message posted by Vince on July-10-2008 at 1:44pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Hi W,

Those parameters should work with the majority of all your shots. The setting is for your lens / camera / rotator combination.

Vince

Message posted by chapt0r on July-10-2008 at 6:22pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Oh solid - so say we we set up a perfect virtual tour, then in theory we can set these parameters for that hardware set-up and rock and roll.

Message posted by chapt0r on July-17-2008 at 2:16pm
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Bump with question:

I have over 20 some tours to place together that were shot with the same equipment, same day etc. The yellow circle numbers I have written down and stitching parameters saved out from the first tour.

I haven't had much luck using these parameters on the other 19 shoots. The initial yellow circle (fish eye enclosing) is always a tad different to be centered on the images.

Am I doing something incorrect, or is there a step I might be overlooking?

Cheers,

W

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register