Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Flash 9 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by emarts on October-22-2008 at 2:21pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
I'm sure this has been asked before, but i just can't seem to find confirmation of it. When creating a VR with Panoweaver 5 using the Flash output, does it work with Flash viewer 9? Or will the visitor have to download version 10?

The resulting auto-generated page includes a link to Flash 9 but if you follow that link, Adobe will point you to version 10.

Message posted by smooth on October-22-2008 at 2:38pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Flash 10 was release only a matter of days ago. It appears to be backwards compatible so shouldn't be of any concern. The big advantage of Flash 10 it that the waviness is gone. (So long as the panorama is compiled with Flash 10 compatible software) Easypano I'm sure will be looking into this. Other software companies have already started to release this.

I have updated some of my panoramas to Flash 10 Here is an example (You will need to select "Flash" if you have Deval or Quicktime installed as my code will look for these viewers first).

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by emarts on October-24-2008 at 11:18am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Thanks Smooth!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register