Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Pangea - How to Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on October-24-2008 at 4:22pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi all,
Just bought an iPhone (love it but it was such an impulse buy...). Anyhoo I've downloaded the free PangeaVR app and its very cool - lots of panos by lots of very skilled people...

Quick  question (I've looked but cant find). How do I become one of those pano posters so people can download my stuff?
Do I need a Mac...got the phone but still refuse to get a mac!
Hope someone can help.

Thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by 360texas on October-30-2008 at 5:38pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Hmm do not have an iPhone,  yes I have read that PangeaVr does cell phone.. displays of real panoramas.  I am with you.. after all these years the only mac I have owned was an Apple ][.  Go figure.  Now the ][ serves as really great paper weight device.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on October-30-2008 at 8:32pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Hehe yes...actually the 'new' ones we have in my school are glorified paper weights too...bliidy stupid things if you ask me..anyhoo...theres a pile of photographers featuring their work on the pangeavr download. Just wondered how to get a couple of my best ones on that...

-------------

Message posted by tbrusson on October-31-2008 at 11:39am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
you have to upload the pano to your website (jpeg) and create a xml which refers to the pano. Let's say you have www.mywebsite.com :
upload you pano to your website
create an xml which refers to the pano
and in pangea on your iphone you can browse www.mywebsite.com/mypano.xml

the procedure is being explained in pangea website
http://www.pangeasoft.net/pano/pangeavr/portfolios.html

if you want to store your pano inside the iphone, get the pro version and it's best to upload it in you iphone using wifi therefore you won't pay for the phone broadband limit. (I am using it on a ipod touch)

otherwise you can be listed as a panophotographer and you have to submit your xml to pangea

thierry

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-01-2008 at 1:29pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Brilliant - I did look at their site but couldn't seem to find that info. Thanks muchly.

F

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register