Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: URL hijacked? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by kixx on October-31-2008 at 1:01am
View kixx's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kixx Search   Quote kixx Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kixx
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-31-2008
4 Posts
Curious if there are any Panoweaver users in China.

I'm trying to download a trial copy of Panoweaver but the easypano url seems to be hijacked to http://www.jietusoft.com/

Is anyone else having this problem?

I managed to get to the forum page from Google's secondary links. The Gallery, Download and main page links all go to the other site.

kixx

Message posted by Vince on October-31-2008 at 1:06am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
try this
it just worked for me

http://easypano.com/

Oh, almost forgot , , ,

Welcome aboard
Vince

Message posted by kixx on October-31-2008 at 1:13am
View kixx's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kixx Search   Quote kixx Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kixx
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-31-2008
4 Posts
Thx for the prompt reply.

No go. Still goes to that chinese site. Good thing they didn't redirect the forum page... yet.

Message posted by Vince on October-31-2008 at 1:34am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Right site, wrong language.

Message posted by kixx on October-31-2008 at 1:38am
kixx
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-31-2008
4 Posts
Google found a post in these forum pages saying Easypano is registered as jietusoft.com in china.

I guess it's legit, but it still doesn't help me find a download link for Panoweave. Oh well... Next!

Message posted by smooth on October-31-2008 at 5:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You may consider www.easypano.net or using the buttons at the top of this page to navigate to the appropriate download.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on October-31-2008 at 11:24am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I just clicked

http://www.easypano.com/index.html

And went directly to Easypano's website.

Your first attempt probably got stuck in your browser cache .. and that might be why you keep going to the wrong url.   Clear your cache maybe might help.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by kixx on November-03-2008 at 1:05am
kixx
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-31-2008
4 Posts
Thx.

Tried both those links, cleared the cache too, still no go. I'm thinking it's a redirect at the ISP or country level, because I'm within China.

No matter, already found other programs.

Tried Panavue Image Assembler, Panorama Factory, and Arcsoft Panorama Maker.

None seem to be much of an improvement over good ol' Autostitch. Perhaps there are levers and dials I needed to tweak to get better results but none of those controls were intuitive and apparent to me. So for now, it's tried and true Autostitch.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register