Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Image size Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by gidget on January-07-2004 at 3:42pm
View gidget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gidget Search   Visit gidget's Homepage www   Quote gidget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts

Good day

I recently started using tourweaver, I found that any images that I use Distorted

Pretty bad. It took me awhile I think I know why.  I. Using the Oneshot360

From Remote Reality.  Most pano,s are 360x180, but the oneshot image is 360x115

I’m sure that’s what is causing the distortion.  Does anybody have any ideas to correct this problem. The image is just fine in panoviewer, the viewer that came with it. But not

any other viewer.  I Tried increasing the canvas size in Photoshop by 33.3%.  This seamed to help a little but not much, and now I have a large black area at the top of the pano.  

Thanks for Your time, I would appreciate any suggestions.

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by 360texas on January-07-2004 at 5:29pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Gidget,

Welcome to the Forum.

Hmmm am trying to relocate your comment over to the Tourweaver Thread.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on January-07-2004 at 11:43pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Gidget,

While I don't have the answer on the One-Shot image in Tourweaver. I believe it was designed for 360x180 only. You are on the right track by increasing the canvas. But then you would need to limit the pan values (I don't think you can do this in Tourweaver). If you have no luck you might like to check out Panorama Express as it can display these One-Shot images from "all" lens manufacturers very successfully.

Hope this helps, Smooth

Message posted by Thomas on January-08-2004 at 5:08am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
There are no problems with One-Shot images from the 360 One (Eyesee360/Kaidan).
The upper field of view is very limited with the Remote Reality mirror, maybe this could cause the problem.

Message posted by gidget on January-09-2004 at 9:14pm
View gidget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gidget Search   Visit gidget's Homepage www   Quote gidget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts

Hi

Thanks for the input. I think I'm kind of stuck on this one I dont Think a straight

image from the oneshot will work with tourweaver as is. I did experiment with taking a second shot with the camera and mirror inverted and put them together
in photoshop, than croped it to the correct size worked prettygood but took awhile to do.  Dont think this will be practical unless I can figure a quiker way.

I was trying to check into the panarama express, but I could not get the buy now
link to work on the web site.

Sorry it took me so long to get back, I just noticed your reply posts today  I,m
new to this forum stuff .

Thanks for your time  

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2004 at 2:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear you had problems with the URL

You might like to try this one Click Here

Here is a screenshot showing the listing for you type of lens

If you have any other problems just let us know! I'd be happy to help.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by gidget on January-20-2004 at 10:51pm
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts

Thanks Smooth

But I still can't link thru to the Panorama site. Can't figure it out..

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I thinking about another camera/lens combination to 360x360 shots.  Thanks again

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by smooth on January-21-2004 at 2:03am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Just type this URL into a web browser

http://www.smoothimages.com/pano/pe

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by gidget on January-21-2004 at 2:03pm
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts

Hay Smooth

Tried the links again, I can get to the Panorama Express web page but when I click on the Buy Now  or the More Samples link I get a message " page not availible".

I've rechecked my browser setting to make sure they were set right, they seem fine.

Can you E-mail me with the pricing and anyother info that could help me regarding Panorama Express.

Thanks a whole lot for your time

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by smooth on January-21-2004 at 11:17pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Mike,

Would seem to me you must have "cookies" enabled to view these sites.

Adjust your settings to enable "cookies" and you will on your way. I have checked the links and then rechecked on another computer and the links are fine!

You must have a lot of problems with pages not displaying when you have your cookies disabled?

Email me direct, should you need any further assistance.

You can find my email address via my website.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register