Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver won't open on Vista Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vr360homes on December-14-2008 at 10:55am
View vr360homes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vr360homes Search   Quote vr360homes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vr360homes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-14-2008
3 Posts
I have been using panoweaver for a few years without any problems then today I can't open it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. I am running Vista Ultimate 32bit.

I can right click on some images and get the auto stitch to work but I can't open the actual program, it's very strange as I used the program yesterday and it worked fine.

I have tried clicking directly on the .exe file but that's doesn't work either, I am not sure what else to try.

One thing I forgot to mention was that I did a defrag last night which is the only thing that would have changed on the PC but I have done this many times before and never had a problem.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Message posted by vr360homes on December-14-2008 at 5:26pm
View vr360homes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vr360homes Search   Quote vr360homes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vr360homes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-14-2008
3 Posts

I have just installed it again and this time it opened the first time but then when I closed the software and tried to reopen it, it won't open which is very strange.

Please help!!!!

Lee

Message posted by Vince on December-14-2008 at 5:31pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
I (by choice) don't have Vista, so I don't know if I can help much. About the only thing I can think of is to check to see if Vista had a Service Pac update last night. De-fraging *shouldn't* have effected anything, so the update would be my first guess.
Vince

Message posted by vr360homes on December-14-2008 at 11:04pm
vr360homes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-14-2008
3 Posts
No as far as I know there was no update.

Message posted by realtor jerry on December-15-2008 at 1:58pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I had this problem when I first purchased PW5. Support told me to open the PW files, should be something like-- C:\progran Files\Easypano\panoweaver 5.00, and remove the "settings.dat" file. That took care of it for me.
Hope this helps. PS: I am not using vista.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register