Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: automatic rotation Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on January-29-2009 at 6:53pm
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Can someone tell me how you automatically rotate tours when they are opened? I need a tour to be able to run on a display via a pc so that it can continually rotate until the client takes it off and wants to run another.

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2009 at 12:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Publish Panorama>Flash (Tab)>Initial Auto Rotation "Left or Right"

Adjust the rotation speed to best suit your needs and then publish.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Susz on January-30-2009 at 3:41am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

Thanks Smooth, but how can that be linked so that if you open the tour in QTime it still rotates? I find it easy to send sample tours to clients in QTime as it keeps it simple. How is it possible to open a tour in QTime and still have auto-rotation?

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2009 at 4:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quicktime is another story.

With Quicktime you need to add a "sprite" and for this you will need Pano2QTVR or Pano2VR from www.gardengnomesoftware.com

Panoweaver does not add sprites to Quicktime format. More people these days prefer Flash over all other viewers because it is installed on most computers and people don't need to download the huge Quicktime plugin.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Susz on February-02-2009 at 9:28am
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

Thanks Smooth

You are so knowledgeable!!. :-)

I have looked at the website, maybe I would be better off using Flash for the moment.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register