Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: any chance to stich... bottom/top Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tomax on February-16-2009 at 12:25pm
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

Hello,

I shoot 6 + T + B with D300 and Nikkor 10.5 mm. The problem is that I shoot T & B from the 1 position, not 6. Is that any chance to be able to stich as it is? I tried with pano5 and pano6 beta and seems that is not working well.

Any advice please? Thank you.

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-16-2009 at 2:18pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Don't know if it will work but in PW5 try putting the T&B images in the #7&8 spots. If you are using the automatic loading feature you can use the up and down arrows to move the images. T should be 7 and B should be 8. Should work, don't know why it want.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by 360texas on February-16-2009 at 4:32pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Did you take T&B from click stop position 6 (and not rotate back to stop #1).

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by tomax on February-17-2009 at 1:37am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

I take all 6 positions after I moved the rotator again to the #1 position then I take Top/Bottom. Now I understand that I should take T&B from the #6 position, not #1.

Finnaly, with mannually fixing points, I've got 3-4 images stiched in Pano6beta. I'll check today with Pano5 since the license is on this product.

Wish me luck! :) 

Message posted by pixelator on February-17-2009 at 9:31am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
From what I'm understanding is that you are trying to get your T&B shots that were shot "out of sequence" to stitch in PW5...?

If you are simply trying to salvage these tours to use, why not just patch them in Photoshop...? I believe this would be the simplest fix as compared to trying to stitch what you have.

Stitch your six images then convert to cubic. Save the cubic image and open it in Photoshop. Use the healing tool in replace mode to fill in the areas. Once your close to happy with the results switch from replace to normal and touch up the area. Much easier than trying to stitch something that more than likely is not going to stitch.

After your Photoshop corrections...open the cubic file in PW5 and convert from cubic to spherical. Save your spherical image as your pano.

This will salvage your panos you have. If you wish to use T&B shots in the future be sure to take them at stop 6...(which you already now know)

Message posted by smooth on February-17-2009 at 10:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tomax,

If you are totally stuck. Give me a link to download the images and I will stitch them up for you. Next time you will know better and shoot your Zenith and Nadir in position 6.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tomax on February-19-2009 at 6:43pm
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
thank you all for feedback; I've just done everything with pano6beta.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register