Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Getting back into VT's forgot some things Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by alana on April-04-2009 at 6:48pm
View alana's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alana Search   Visit alana's Homepage www   Quote alana Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alana
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-21-2006
10 Posts
Many of you helped me beyond words can express a few years back when I got all my new software. I have had very bad back problems unfortunately and have had to have a few back operations and am bed ridden most of the time. (which unfortunately has put my family in bankruptcy or else I would be more than happy to pay for tutoring and lessons.

This question is both Tourweaver and Panoweaver so I'll post same question in each catagory

It has been over a year since I have done a virtual tour. would like to get back into it just round the house, community park, etc.

Tourweaver was creating a duplicate code upon publishing.. And I just don't remember how to go about this. It's all like a foreign language to me it's been so long, I have spent the last week+ trying to configure before I ask these questions as I am just stumped. I as well asked a another similiar question about publishing directly from Panoweaver that question can be found here:

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=3058

when i read this response its like talking french to me.. i just cant wrap my head around this, for publishing from panoweaver..
can you please help.. i do not know who to come to and ask. you all where the BEST mentors!

Also I am trying to create a basic virtual tour again.. and its doing the same thing.. the loading bar just stops and wont start the tour. I;m sure it has something due to the duplicae code it was producing. i just do not know what to do anymore at this point, fix it and go about it.. i have tried so many different ways, and nothing is working..

the page i have created for the new virtual tour is here off this link: http://www.lasvegasvirtuals.com/circadian/home

again please help if you can, i am absolutely stuck and cant scraych the surface on any of this.. (oh and by the way, this tour was shot with that new 8mm lens you where helping me out with when i first got it.

thank you so much got your help, no words i can express much appreciation and gratitude, thank you.

The softwares I am using is the old Studio 2005
Alana Kim

-------------
Alana Lea Kim
702-365-8145
http://www.lasvegasvirtuals.com/
alana@lasvegasvirtuals.com
Business License # 2000270-645

Message posted by alana on April-05-2009 at 3:33am
View alana's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alana Search   Visit alana's Homepage www   Quote alana Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alana
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-21-2006
10 Posts
i think i got it.. i dont know what i did but now its working.. thanks everyone, forrest..

-------------
Alana Lea Kim
702-365-8145
http://www.lasvegasvirtuals.com/
alana@lasvegasvirtuals.com
Business License # 2000270-645

Message posted by 360texas on April-06-2009 at 5:02pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
glad you got it working

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by LivingNC on May-20-2009 at 7:16am
View LivingNC's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by LivingNC Search   Visit LivingNC's Homepage www   Quote LivingNC Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
LivingNC
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
March-09-2008
17 Posts

i had this probelm with tourweaver a while back,

just in case you still are not aware how u fixed the problem, it may be that you were encrypting the images while publishing the virtual tour... which in some cases some servers do not accept the encrypted .jp1

so you have the option of not encrypting your virtual tour (keeping the panos as .jpg rather than .jp1)... OR get in touch with hosting company and request them to activate the MIME type to accept .jp1 files... :)

-------------
www.LivingNorthCyprus.Com
virtually and visually north cyprus...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register