Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Showing VTour on an external monitor Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on April-07-2009 at 3:57pm
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Does anyone have any idea how you can display a Virtual Tour on to an external monitor/projection screen? I have a client who wants their tours to be on display in their reception. They currently run other displays using PowerPoint. I have looked at PowerPoint and it states it doesn't support QTime - haven't tried Flash.

Message posted by tbrusson on April-08-2009 at 3:13am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Powerpoint handles flash but Tourweaver output is not a single embeded swf file.

So they will have to deal with html + swf file. Otherwise you could screen capture the tour and turn it into a swf. movie file which could be handle by powerpoint.

thierry

Message posted by Susz on April-08-2009 at 3:53am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

"Otherwise you could screen capture the tour and turn it into a swf. movie file which could be handle by powerpoint."

Thank you thierry, they would only be able to cope with the above, but please explain how I can go about doing this.

Susz

Message posted by tbrusson on April-08-2009 at 6:44am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
This topic has been discussed in the forum before. In order to get best quality especially if displayed in big display/screen you have to use screen capture software.

Basically you have to look for a software which can record all the screen activity and which gives a movie as a result. The main issue is to have a software which can handle real time screen capture activity even on large size and it can be a tough task depending on the system and the computer evolve. The resulting movie might not be as smooth as the real screen activity.

You could try camtasia or other software mentionned on the forum concerning pc. For mac or if you know a friend who has got a mac, you could go for screenflow which can record real time screen activity without any problem (it creates a h264 .mov file which can be converted to fl4 h264 flash).

thierry

Message posted by smooth on April-09-2009 at 2:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If the projector is connected to a computer, which it must be if they are running Powerpoint presentations then simple run the tour as you would on your own screen. 

Now, if you want to run your "scripted" tour via a DVD I offer a conversion service that offers the best motion viewing inclusive of your skin. This is a service I have provided to many high end real estate services who display via shop window. FullHD no problem.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by unouno on April-13-2009 at 5:56pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Smooth,

I already sent you 2 PM messages. I know the PM system is broken. How I can reach you to ask questions about the transfer to DVD?

Thanks

Raul

Message posted by smooth on April-14-2009 at 2:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by unouno on April-13-2009

Smooth,

I already sent you 2 PM messages. I know the PM system is broken. How I can reach you to ask questions about the transfer to DVD?

Thanks

Raul

Hello Raul,

You are right the forum Private Messenger does not work.

Simply ask your questions via the forum.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by unouno on April-14-2009 at 4:09am
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Smooth,
I'm interested in the Conversion Service:

How much does it cost?

Quality?

Do you charge for panorama? or for virtual tour?

Do you have a sample to download and burn?

How do you resolve the antialiasing? it is noticeable?

Thanks

Raul

Message posted by smooth on April-14-2009 at 5:02am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by unouno on April-14-2009

How much does it cost? $88.00 USD per scene

Quality? Best I've scene offered

Do you charge for panorama? or for virtual tour? Per scene

Do you have a sample to download and burn? No, but I can make this happen

How do you resolve the antialiasing? it is noticeable? Plays fine on 1950x1080p LCD or Plasma 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by unouno on April-14-2009 at 10:29am
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Smooth,

Could you prepare a small Full screen sample with a map overlay?

I don't need HD . I prefer a sample with a standard DVD resolution (NTSC USA).

Which is the size of the output?

I have a project with 8 scenes that I need to transfer to DVD.

Thanks Again

Raul

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register