Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Undistorted prints Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on April-07-2009 at 4:02pm
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
I believe software exists which will take the distortion out and enable prints to be made from stitched panos. Anyone any ideas?

Message posted by tbrusson on April-08-2009 at 2:42am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
You don't need to "remove the distortion" but you rather stitch them according to the final output (avoid spherical stitching).

The resolution must be at the maximum too (the output is usually at sreen resolution, that is 72dpi but thery have to be converted in size so they can reach 300dpi or at least 200 in resolution to be ok to be offset printed)

(spherical image would be distorded when rendered although some photograher choosed that way to have them printed : in that case, it's more an artistic choice)

thierry

Message posted by Susz on April-08-2009 at 3:56am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

Thank you again thierry, I will give this a try. I had tried cropping to relevant points but that isn't totally satisfactory.

I will let you know.

Susz

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register