Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: pda vr software Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vrboy on February-01-2004 at 7:05am
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

hi ll,

anyone know of a java install for pocket pc 2002 that will allow ptviewer applets to be run on pocket pc? I have been using an app to open individual jpgs but would like to have the ability to open applets.

-------------
My Link

Message posted by 360texas on February-02-2004 at 11:15am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi,

I too have a PDA.  Its a Dell 400mhz Axim with Pocket PC 2003.  I have learned that you will need to have Geode Java or equal installed (about $60).  AND since I don't have java installed.. I can't answer your question about panorama and ptviewer applets.

BUT I am interested in knowing if anyone can do SPHERICAL panoramas.  I know that there is a cylinder pano application that will work on Pocket PC's.  It think its called Panorama Factory????

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by vrboy on February-02-2004 at 6:23pm
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts
thanks dave, there was an app around about two years ago but then dissapeared off the market, was very buggy and memory hungry, can't remember the name though , it used to have an option for displaying thumnail mode or file mode and did do 360 panos.

-------------
My Link

Message posted by seaman on February-03-2004 at 1:31am
View seaman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seaman Search   Visit seaman's Homepage www   Quote seaman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seaman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

April-23-2002
108 Posts

We are also interested in making a spherical panorama viewer for PDA or smartphone. But we have no idea how many people will pay for it. :)

Please give us more maketing feedbacks if poosible. If you have business opportunities, we would like to cooperate with you to accomplish such a project. Please do not hesitate to contact us.  

-------------
To see is to believe

Message posted by John on February-16-2004 at 11:46pm
View John's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by John Search   Quote John Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
John
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-31-2002
38 Posts
This thread is pretty old; I don't know if anyone will notice the reply, but here goes:

This is not for PocketPC, but for PalmOS devices: iShell Mobile (released in December 2003) is capable of creating multimedia content for the PalmOS. The created project runs in Kinoma Player. One of the supported types of media is cylindrical panoramas. I have created a 15-node virtual tour that runs on PalmOS with a map that has hotspots. The panos were (natch) stiched using Panoweaver. It is actually pretty easy to develop in iShell Mobile. Check it out at www.tribeworks.com, the folks who make iShell and iShell Mobile.

John Riley

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register