Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 6.0 final - a lot of bugs for d90 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tomax on April-26-2009 at 4:22am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

Hei Easypano, I'm exaspered already since I paid for this software to use it not to test it for you. Guys, please test your Panoweaver 6.0 final version with D90 Nikon images (6+T+B) because your software is unusable for it:

- images are not stiching well:  in 90% we should add a lot of extra work to add points, to remove tripod;

- exported file in "psd" format is a messe: the result is unusable because the image is not stiched anymore there. That's pretty interesting since in the beta1 works aprox fine.

- create HDR is unusable feature: cannot memorize slides value so we cannot apply the same values for all images. The result is that you cannot use these kind of images after this step to stich together... because simple these do not work.

- images are not automatically recognize (and I sent you files from this camera);

I spoken a  lot with you, EP, via chat support, via email... without results. Now, I'm getting frustrated since we cannot complete our work in time and we simple cannot afford to lose customers.

I'm looking further for urgently feedback and working version of Panoweaver 6.

Message posted by Genseng on April-28-2009 at 5:46am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi tomax, welcome to the forum!

1. Can't all of your images be stitched automatically in Panoweaver 6.00? The program will search the obvious matching points in the series photos. If there are many similar matching points in every image, then the program will get a mismatch, which also deals with the vain of the objects in these images, color temperature, etc. If it is possible plese send a set of images to us fr testing.

2.In beta 1, the program do some blending work before exporting into psd format file, but some other customers require the original image levels without any process to these levels. So when we release Panoweaver 6.00 officially, we adjust the feature.

3. as to the HDR issue, in Panoweaver 6.00, which is the same with Panoweaver 5.00, and we will add this new feature in the next update of Panoweaver 6.00.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by smooth on April-28-2009 at 1:19pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I can say I also find the automatic stitching is failing more often than not with a set of Nikon D300/10.5mm Fisheye images. Yet images 8mm circular fisheye images from my Canon seem to be OK although it is not reading the Exif data on either.

More work required.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by tomax on April-29-2009 at 6:13am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

there is a link for images captured by d90 Nikon.

PS: Genseng, take from here... sendfile.com gave me some errors.

Message posted by smooth on April-29-2009 at 12:42pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tomax,

While I agree there is some issues with D90, D300, D700 image stitching your set stitched first time no problem automatically once I had selected "fullframe" as the image input type.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tomax on April-30-2009 at 11:58am
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

Smooth, you're right for this set of images. In this case, try to export to see the PSD file result.  Anyway I can provide other sets which cannot stich automatically at all.

Genseng, without values in HDR the features is not usable at all; it is a good idea to have it since substract some steps in workflow. On the other hand, but primarly, regarding stiching feature, in 6.0 beta I've got better results; maybe it is a good ideea to keep that blending processing. As you can see in the images I sent to you from d90 there are some big issues in stiching, in exporting to psd too. Test and let me have your feedback please. 

Message posted by tomax on May-06-2009 at 1:42am
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
Genseng, did you download and test the files from d90?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register