Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver 6 Pro - 48 images in one row? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Philip on May-08-2009 at 8:40am
View Philip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Philip Search   Visit Philip's Homepage www   Quote Philip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Philip
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
May-08-2009
5 Posts

Hello,

I tried 48 pictures for a cylindrical pano in ONE row (shot with 50mm in a wide landscape) in Panoweaver 6 Pro. There is at least 1/3 overlapping. The result was as pano where only the first 24 images were stitched an it seems that the last 24 were recognized as a second line beneath but with less priority.

Is there a number of limited pictures for one row?

What went wrong?

I posted the failed stitching and one "traditional" fisheye-image which is correct.

Thank you for your help. Greetz.

Philip

--

only the first 24 images appear - the rest partly as al second row at the bottom

--

a regular fisheye - here you can see the complete landscape

Message posted by Genseng on May-14-2009 at 3:30am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello Philip, welcome to the forum!

there is no a number of limited for a row. I think the program can't find enough matching points between the 24th image and the 25th image, so it recognize they are two rows and divide these images from the 25th picture. We advise you add some matching points between 24th and 25th pictures manually, then try again, And if it is possible you can send the images to us for testing.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by Philip on May-20-2009 at 8:21am
View Philip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Philip Search   Visit Philip's Homepage www   Quote Philip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Philip
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
May-08-2009
5 Posts
Hello Genseng,

thank you for your answers. Unfortunately I still have the problem with the 48- and also 24-images-panos. I checked it and I'm sure there are enough matching points between the 24th and 25th image.

Could you please test this with our pictures? I mailed you the filesend-links on May 15, 2009 3:29 AM (RE: Ticket in Easypano Helpdesk opened [8518]). New failed results I mailed to you about 12 hours ago.

Thank you for your help
Philip

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register