Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Stitching fails at 50% Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tuscanjewels on May-31-2009 at 10:34am
View tuscanjewels's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tuscanjewels Search   Visit tuscanjewels's Homepage www   Quote tuscanjewels Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tuscanjewels
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
May-31-2009
4 Posts

Hi!

The stitching work fails when at 50% of the progress bar.

It simply stops stitching, removing the first iamge selected from the main frame.

I ahve important work to finish. Please get back to me asap.

I have tried to email tech support but the online form returns errors.

THank

Gabriele

Message posted by Genseng on June-01-2009 at 4:43am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

hi, welcome to the forum!

what version of Panoweaver do you use? how often does this issue happen? Please reisntall the program to try.

If it still doesn't work, please send your original images to us for testing, we will be highly appreciated if you compress them and uplaod onto your server or the site http://www.filesend.net/ , then tell us the download link. thanks very much in advance.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by tuscanjewels on June-04-2009 at 9:57am
View tuscanjewels's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tuscanjewels Search   Visit tuscanjewels's Homepage www   Quote tuscanjewels Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tuscanjewels
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
May-31-2009
4 Posts
Hi Genseng! I reply so late because I didn't get any email notification from the forum about your reply.

I am running the ver 5. I am having this problem using any kind of image (jpg, nef, tiff). To make sure the images were correct, I tried to stitch some images I was successful with, in the past.

So If you want to see what happens to me, just take a look to the image post in this topic: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=4556&PagePosition=1

I have also emailed Carolyn at Easypano with whome I have been in contact last year when I gave her support for italian translation for the ver 6. I never got a reply from her, who promised me the ver 6 in exchange of my translation help. I hope you can take care of this, as I really expect her to keep her promise.

Thanks for helping!

Gabriele

Message posted by tuscanjewels on June-04-2009 at 9:58am
tuscanjewels
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
May-31-2009
4 Posts
I am trying to reinstall the ver5 but now I am not able to find the email with the link to download as well as the Key to register the product. I have already unistalled the software! Grrr!!!

EDIT: I found he email

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register