Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: What software created this? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by EBMN on July-30-2009 at 9:23am
View EBMN's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by EBMN Search   Quote EBMN Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
EBMN
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-02-2009
49 Posts
I just saw this early this morning and thought it was interesting because it was so large and it lacked a template, making it just about all image.

Misool Tour

Message posted by smooth on July-30-2009 at 9:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
It is KRPano is doesn't have a GUI (Graphic User Interface) so is designed for coders. It is not a stitching program.

If you are ever unsure what Flash VR you are viewing use the mouse right click and read the information.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by EBMN on July-30-2009 at 2:40pm
View EBMN's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by EBMN Search   Quote EBMN Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
EBMN
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-02-2009
49 Posts
Thanks for that....I checked out the site...I noticed some significant distortion when known straight lines were in tile floors as seen
here

I am not up for any coding, the easier the software is to use, the better for me. I was able to figure our Apples QTVR software 10 years ago, but the new stuff may be daunting.

Message posted by smooth on July-31-2009 at 3:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
There are parameters that can be adjusted to minimise distortion in most Flash VR software compilers. But this is not something to be discussed in the Panoweaver stitching forum.

If you are not into coding then for building tours you are best suited to Tourweaver. Simply no better GUI based tour software exists for ease of use.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by EBMN on July-31-2009 at 8:49am
EBMN
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-02-2009
49 Posts
Yes, I plan on getting Tourweaver. The skins rock too, makes it look really professional.

Message posted by smooth on July-31-2009 at 9:47am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Yes, there are a good set of skins supplied with the program and even more available free via download. You can even learn to build your own skins or have them designed for you by a graphic designer/skin builder. You are not really limited in anyway. What you showed with the tour above can be pretty much mimicked with Tourweaver as far as design is concerned.

Known limitations are:
    : Animated Hotspots
    : Fullscreen Menu Bar
    : Mapping Flash movies, pictures etc to the viewer wire frame.
    : Using .flv Flash streaming video (because of browser crashing)

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register