Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: vers 5 now runs once only, now Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by randalltomes on November-10-2009 at 8:19pm
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts
I tried putting this in easypano support but when you submit the form it errors. I tried 3 different times filling out a support tiket with a new browser session and it fails everytime.

I have a new lenovo sl500 laptop. 4 gigs of ram. Vista Business SP1 x86 dual core. I installed panoweaver 5.00.081106 on the new machine. The program will only run once. If it is shut down it will not run again. You see the vista progress icon for a second and that is it. The only way you can get it to run is to uninstall it, delete the files from the program folder and reinstall it. But if you force the machine off without properly closing the application it will run again. It only happens when you close panoweaver properly. I have another new computer with XP. Intel generic tower. Brand new with 4 gigs of ram, dual core. I installed it on it and it ran great. Almost twice as fast as my laptop. The same exact behavior happened on the desktop right away the first time it ran. I runs once and will not again. I downloaded the install exe from your site not some shareware site so I know the install exe good.

Message posted by randalltomes on November-10-2009 at 8:22pm
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts
It is the latest version of 5
JRE is the latest 1.6.0_11
All windows service packs and fixes are up to date.

Message posted by smooth on November-10-2009 at 11:40pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
At a guess...

With Vista (shudder!), Right click the install .exe and select install as Administrator.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by randalltomes on November-11-2009 at 10:32am
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts

The XP machine has the same issue logged in as admin.

I have UAC turned off on the Vista machine. It did work for a month on the vista machine. It is some windows fix or JRE update that both XP and vista share. This just started happening 3 weeks ago.

Is there another way to contact easypano since thier support forms online are not working?

Message posted by smooth on November-11-2009 at 10:47am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
support@easypano.com
Place "Panoweaver Support Please" in the subject line.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register