Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Image Pairs with matching pts big error Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by spins1uk on January-22-2010 at 7:41pm
View spins1uk's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spins1uk Search   Quote spins1uk Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spins1uk
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-22-2010
1 Posts
What does this error mean? I am encountering it now and don't know what I need to fix or how I need to fix it. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

JK

-------------
JK

Message posted by Genseng on February-25-2010 at 1:20am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello,

Which buidler of Panoweaver 6.00 do you use? try the latest builder 6.00100203, which has fixed this issue, see it at http://www.easypano.com/Panorama-software-47_379.html

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by photoboy on March-03-2011 at 2:13pm
View photoboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by photoboy Search   Quote photoboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
photoboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-03-2011
1 Posts
I have a question. I have a sigma 8mm and Canon 5D Mark 2.
I pretty much know what I'm doing, but I haven't done it in a while and am new to easypano. My problem is that I am having minor(major) difficulty getting my 3 frame fisheyes to match up perfectly as you move closer to the top of the frame. Is there any tweaking you can in the software? Must you make tweaks in Photoshop, or do you need to nail the EXACT position on the rig. I realize the importance of position on the rig, I just don't where to start tweaking. The adjustment will be minor, because the stitch is almost perfect.

Message posted by smooth on March-03-2011 at 2:27pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Please see this thread

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register