Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Showcase Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on March-24-2004 at 4:15pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

I'm gonna create a new "Showcase" of various tours created. Also I'll add the kit used, the time it took to make and any special pointers or issues I had with the work displayed. Feel free to add ur own work or comments.

Link : Car show room. Start page (in German), 4 spheres, map & fotos.

CP4500/FC-E8 & home made panohead, Stich: Panoweaver pro, Presented with: Immatronics PanoExpress. Blending work PS7.

Total time taken was around six hours... this was mainly due to my panohead being off kilt and me having to do lots of PS work as my stiching was not going well (would've taken a couple of hours less otherwise. Also I had to add Cubics and resize panos in 3 sizes for differing applications into my workflow). Furthermore I had to blend 3-4 pics per 120 due to lighting issues... ie windows. Overall I'm very happy with the lighting. I've also added a number of photos as this is part of an Online report on a new car showroom. The completed tour will encompass around 20 spheres with an html based interactive map. However, I've added a map (Grundriss) within the pano display window. The Tour will also have various url's to product spec sheets, pdfs and other data. May even do some car interiors.

Enjoy. Full tour will be completed sometime in May. That is when the car showrooms other fascilities will be finished for me to shoot.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on March-24-2004 at 6:16pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sweet Job Robert!

Will make a very nice job when you complete the package.

Panorama Express does do a nice job of displaying panoramas stitched with Panoweaver. Still shots help tell/sell your tour.

Well done

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-30-2004 at 11:33am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Showcase part 2.

This is of a fitness studio in London... 6 spheres, map, intro.

www.einfoto.de/einfoto/360/dwyer/index.html

My main mess-up with this shot is that I had white bal set to flash... oooppsss... therefore I had some weird colour distortion. Set-up as above.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Neill W on April-11-2004 at 3:34pm
View Neill W's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Neill W Search   Visit Neill W's Homepage www   Quote Neill W Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Neill W
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-17-2003
63 Posts

Hi Phoenix,

Particularly liked the triplets practising martial arts :-) Obviously a three hemi shot!

Good stuff

Neill W

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-13-2004 at 12:50pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
No... they're triplets actually...hehehehe ;-)

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register