Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: High res images display as low res Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tatsch73 on March-02-2010 at 9:04am
View tatsch73's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tatsch73 Search   Quote tatsch73 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tatsch73
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2010
4 Posts
I'm trying to understand why my very high res sources images appear as low res images once I stitch them together and preview the panorama.

Message posted by smooth on March-02-2010 at 9:06am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You possibly need to adjust the output size within Panoweaver. You can select "Custom".

Really you need to provide more information.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tatsch73 on March-02-2010 at 10:03am
View tatsch73's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tatsch73 Search   Quote tatsch73 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tatsch73
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2010
4 Posts
I'll try to be more specific. I have high res images that I've taken. I import these photos into Panoweaver. I stitch them together. I do a panorama preview of what I just stitched and now I'm looking at a very low resolution, non clear, panoramic, cylindrical view.

Now at this point I should be able to save and publish it but Panoweaver has those options grayed out. I'm not sure why it's doing this.

Message posted by tatsch73 on March-02-2010 at 10:08am
tatsch73
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2010
4 Posts
I'm also using Panoweaver 6 Standard Edition.

Message posted by smooth on March-02-2010 at 10:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You have the options to "Pre-Stitch" and "Stitch" you cannot save from a "Pre-Stitch" only from a fully stitched set of images.

Does this help? Can you post a screen capture of the Greyed out buttons?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tatsch73 on March-02-2010 at 11:07am
tatsch73
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2010
4 Posts
Well here's what I found out. Apparently my original still images I imported in were too big/wide. Once I reduced the physical size of those stills, those Panorama save buttons magically became available again. It would be nice if they had a message somewhere stating this.

Now I'm at the stage of I can publish my panorama file with 100% image compression for the best quality, but still the final published file still is not showing in the hi-resolution that it should be. Any thoughts on this one?

Message posted by smooth on March-02-2010 at 12:22pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Sorry, that doesn't sound right.
What are the original size of the images and how many?
Panoweaver doesn't have any issue stitching full size images from my 21 megapixel Canon 5D MKII.

Possibly you are exceeding "Adobe Flash" maximum file size for Flash output but not the Panoweaver image stitch and save size.

Easypano has no control over the Adobe Flash viewer maximum size limitations.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bessie.le on March-05-2010 at 2:26am
View bessie.le's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bessie.le Search   Quote bessie.le Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bessie.le
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-22-2010
4 Posts

Hi, maybe it is caused by the output size of the stitched panorama. Like what smooth has said.You need to adjust the size of the panorama in "Panorama Type" in the right panel of panoweaver 6.00. In "Panorama Type" please choose "custom", then change the size of the panorama to a larger one. At last stitch your images again to have a try.
If it still cannot work please send us your project for test. When delivering please compress and upload it to your own server or http://www.filesend.net/ , then send the download link to us for test. And label your problem clearly in the email. Thanks

-------------
easypano, the best virtual tour solution for you

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register