Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Error in PW5 -HELP- Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on March-19-2010 at 9:32am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Been using PW5 a long time and have never had this problem. I loaded my images and now getting the below error message. I uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing. Before the re-install the work area would go white at 47% but now it goes to 100% and I get the message. Can anyone help...... Desperate.......

"Unknown error! Please report this bug to Easypano. Thank you! (Don't forget the log file "pw5 runtime.log" at root f older of application."

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-20-2010 at 3:48pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Any help here.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on March-21-2010 at 6:03am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Did you had a look in the famous files :  "pw5 runtime.log" at root f older of application." ?

Maybe wrong file name (accentuate, or special character), or a corrupted image, problem during the save, incomplete picture ?

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-21-2010 at 11:38am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Dominique, I looked at the file and didn't see anything that would pop out at me. The files are the same as I have always used. I never leave spaces or use any thing other than numbers, _ - or letters (non caps). I did stitch using PTGui as my back up stitcher and all went well. So I'm sure it's not a problem on my end. A screen capture of what is going on can be seen here:  http://realty360tours.com/swf-files/pw5-error-bug.swf.html 

-------------

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2010 at 12:19pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
When I viewed your screen movie after adjusting your link address. I see that you clicked no, when you should have clicked yes and added some extra control points. Putting that aside I see the screen goes red when "Smartblend" in activated. But after this the movie loops.

If it is Smartblend that causes your issue I would adjust it so you are using PWBlender and see if you get a result.

I didn't see any error message?
Have you read the *.log file? It can be opened with notepad. You may need to send this *.log file to Easypano for inspection.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-21-2010 at 3:11pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth, the movie shows fine on my computer, all the way through. I just clicked on the "No" for the sake of time. As a matter of fact I always click "no" and it will stitch fine. Smartblend runs all the way through and then I get the message.
I sent the log file and the movie to EP support. They are working on it.
Where do I get the PWBlender? I have never seen it, I know they were going to make one but I was never notified.
Try this AVI movie and see if it's any better. http://www.realty360tours.com/avi-movies/pw5-bug

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-21-2010 at 3:25pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
OK Smooth, we may be getting somewhere now! I just went in and unchecked to use Smartblend as my default blender and it stitched. Of course without Smartblend it was a pretty crappy blend but it did stitch.
Any suggestions?
These are the command lines I am using and are the ones suggested by EP  -v -w -MiniSize2 -TSmooth8 -WrapMode 1 These are also the lines I have used for a while.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on March-22-2010 at 1:13am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I would download and reinstall Smartblend once again and make sure you have a clean install.

PWBlender is Easypano's default blender and is part of the Panoweaver installation.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-22-2010 at 1:32pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I have reinstalled SmartBlend and still no good. EP said to use -MinSize 0 TSmooth 4 -WrapMode 1 which I did and still no good. Just don't know where to go with this. And on top of that Google is again saying that my site is infected.

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-31-2010 at 10:39am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
UPDATE:
After many attempts to upload the sample images to EP support for testing we were finally successful.
Genseng has helped me with the problem. The problem was with SmartBlend.  
Seems you have to "type" in the command lines. Very important, remove the old command lines first and then click OK with no command lines showing. Then re-open and type in the new command lines.  Do Not copy and paste them,  PW5 does not like coping and pasting.
The command lines suggested are: -MinSize 0 TSmooth 4 -WrapMode 1
They also suggested you use a "normal font" (Unicode) however I did not change my font. Actually I didn't know how to change them.  
Hope this helps someone else in the future...........

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register