Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Edge distortion in published SWF\Flash VR Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by boothy on April-18-2010 at 11:34am
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

Hi All

I have noticed that there is considersble edge\image distortion in published files compared to preview - is this just a side affect of  flash panorama or is there any way to reduce effect?

Sorry if I have doubled up message with tech support request - also once I have figured how to upload image I will add an example.

Thanks in advance

Boothy

Message posted by Genseng on May-23-2010 at 11:39pm
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello,

Maybe you can give us two screen shots to show the edge distortion compared to preview and published.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-24-2010 at 10:08am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
To add images you can get a free account from "Photobucket" or some other hosting account. Upload your images to the account and then you can click on the "add image" button above (second from right) and paste the URL to the image.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by 360Zen on January-03-2011 at 6:06pm
View 360Zen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360Zen Search   Visit 360Zen's Homepage www   Quote 360Zen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360Zen
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
10 Posts
Ok, I am having these same distortion issues. How can I get PW6 to preserve the original version while still publishing with flash?

Here is a sample pre-publishing:

Here is the same piece after it has been published with Flash VR:

Message posted by donald on January-04-2011 at 1:32am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello 360Zen,

I have tested PW6, both preview and published Flash VR have good results.

Please send me you project folder and project files folder, we need have a test for your problem.
You can upload them to
www.filesend.net or www.meidafire.com and then tell me the download link.
Below are two screenshots which can help you find the two folders:
http://www.easypano.com/twtest/save.png
http://www.easypano.com/twtest/project.jpg
By the way, I can't see the two sample iamges you have posted.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by martiiii on January-20-2011 at 8:16am
View martiiii's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martiiii Search   Quote martiiii Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martiiii
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
January-18-2011
25 Posts
Once again wavy lines also in Tourweaver 6.5 after publish (in browser) - only in the spherical type panorama.

In preview

After Publish

Computer win7'64 , 3ghz, 4gb

Message posted by jenny on January-21-2011 at 4:56am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi 360Zen,

When previewing a panoramic photo in Panoweaver 6.00, OpenGL is used. After publishing, another player is used to play the Flash panorama, that's why they look different.

In Panoweaver 7.00 and later, we have improved the panorama player so there aren't such wavy lines. As the programmers are working on 7.20 version currently, I think it will take a while before they get their hands on improving 6.00. However, this will be fixed.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by jenny on January-21-2011 at 4:59am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi martiiii,

In my computer, there are no such wavy lines after publishing Flash VR tour with TW 6.50. Are you sure that you are using 6.50 version? If so, can you send me this sample panorama for me to test? I have tested many photos with tiles on the nadir but they all look fine.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by martiiii on January-21-2011 at 8:38am
View martiiii's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martiiii Search   Quote martiiii Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martiiii
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
January-18-2011
25 Posts
Yes, I use Tourweaver 6.5 now. I start this project in Tourweaver 6. Panoweaver is 7.10.53.

link with tour from Tourweaver 6.5
I can send this project to check if it'll help? -- 3mb

I also have big problem with cubic type panorama.

Quote: Originally posted by martiiii on January-18-2011Hi and sorry for my english ;)Tourweaver 6.51)

There is big problem with big cubic type / scenes (more then 1800x10800). The problem occurs when we enter "SceneViewer - Flat" It does not show whole stage, neither the top or bottom of scene. It's depends on the cubic image resolution. I can see everything when the image has a resolution maximum 1800x10800. Bigger cuts...
I can't see everthing when cubic image is 2000x12000 and more...

2) There is also problem with cubic scene "jpg" when we want embed link to another scene "cubic jpg" with "flash" in "SceneViewer-Flat", not "hotspot". When we go into the "Link to scene" it's always shows massage "Out of memory" and Crush (image cubic 2900x17000 3,8mb) - after switch into spherical type, no masseges / no crushes. When we switch this "jpg" into a spherical type, problem disappears.
With "hotspot or Polygonal hotspot" there is less problem because it doesn't show thumbnail of scene in "Link to scene" only that with the same big cubic file (2900x17000)

Message posted by jenny on January-23-2011 at 8:34pm
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi martiiii,

Thank you for sharing the tour link. We also need the original photo to test. Could you send this photo to my email address jenny@easypano.com?

For the cubic image problem I will ask our programmers and see why this happens. I will give you a reply shortly.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register