Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: mrotator from agnos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on April-27-2004 at 10:12am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

hi Agnos...

a little moan from me. It seems to me that u must be losing lots of business due to u not having an English website. The products u sell are international and most of us don't speak Italien and I'm sure many can't be bothered with having to translate the whole site. Also, I asked how I could go and purchse the Mrotator A and received an email back saying I could pay by mail, western union or Credit card... well thats great.... but how???? Do I email u and send u my details??? Do u actually have an Online shop???

These are basic thing sthat u need to sort out so that the flow of business is smoother. It can't be this complicated... just to order and buy a product.

So please, do urselves a favour and help us buy ur products.

PS:I want the Mrotator A for my FC-E8, I'll pay u by AMEX card, I can't seem to get to u via telephone. Help

Robert Eller

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by VT360 on April-30-2004 at 9:34pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey robs,

i did contact agnos (martino) for the mrotatorA as well.

he replied in english and i understood that

you can place the order by replying to his email or via fax.

MY ADVICE TO YOU and you should confirm all this with him:

1. get the shipping quote from him by emailing your shipping address and ask if he accepts AMEX.

2. place the order via 2 emails -

A. email #1 type your billing address where the credit card statements go. type your shipping address. state the total $ charged. type the expiration date. type 1st 8 digits of card.

B. email #2 type the last 8 digits of the card.

this is so that your info is more secure if you break it into 2 emails and this is what i understood from agnos reply.

wish you success mate

Message posted by smooth on May-01-2004 at 8:39am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Better still,

Zip it up with a password and send it to him.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on May-03-2004 at 3:28pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I placed an order... paid by Western Union... as no AMEX... am now waiting for new tool... still think it'd be great for Agnos if they got their site done in English.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on May-03-2004 at 3:33pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Look @

http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn?doit=done&BabelFishFrontPage=yes&enc=utf8&bblType=url&url=http://www.agnos.com/catalogo.htm&lp=it_en

Regards, harry

Message posted by VT360 on May-03-2004 at 4:08pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts
zanks harry!

Message posted by phoenixrising on May-04-2004 at 6:36pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Oh I know we can translate it all.... I just thought it made good business sence to create a site in English.... thanks none the less...

-------------

Message posted by scd67 on May-05-2004 at 9:32am
View scd67's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by scd67 Search   Quote scd67 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
scd67
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-19-2004
44 Posts
i agree...it's times like these that google 'translate this page' button on my browser comes in real handy :)  I just got in my mrotatorA the other day...looks great, now if I had only got my lens adapter on time...

Message posted by Flash HQ on May-06-2004 at 7:23pm
View Flash HQ's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Flash HQ Search   Visit Flash HQ's Homepage www   Quote Flash HQ Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Flash HQ
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-23-2004
12 Posts
I make bilingual shops quite regularly, one of the easy to use features built into ZenCart and OS Commerce. My clients sell t-shirts in three languages; ...why is it so hard for these guys to sell big ticket items? Go figure <scratches head quizzically>

-------------
     -Flash

Larry Flash Alexander

Message posted by phoenixrising on May-09-2004 at 2:17pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Have got my MrotatorA... NIiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Thanks Agnos...thanks very much indeed. It lloks good and it works. Speeds up my workflow.

Rob

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register