Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Problem Panorama from Dominique Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on August-06-2010 at 5:41am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hi Dominique,

Please take a look at what Panoweaver can do with your images. You'd better download it on to your local computer as the panorama is kind of big.

Cubic Panorama, 25.2MB: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/joe/cubic.jpg

Hope you will like it.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on August-06-2010 at 6:36am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Joe,

I checked both results, I'm surprised by the way you used to wipe my tripod !

Btw, there are still stiching errors, but far less than my results, but yet more than with PW6 !

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-06-2010 at 8:55am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hi Dominique,

The error was not cuased by stitching, but in the process of converting from cubic panorama. This wil also be fixed soon.

We have updated the installer and if you use it to stitching your images with strong algorithm again, you will find no problem at all now.

Your tripod was removed by the program automatically, and this feature is coming soon. Hope you will like it.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on August-06-2010 at 9:00am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

[:D]

NICE !

Is the kit already available ?

BEST regards and THANKS,
Dominique.

EDIT : --> doanloaded :-)

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-06-2010 at 10:22am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
That's pretty slick with the program removing the tripod. Did a fair job of it. That may be worth the upgrade.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on August-06-2010 at 10:31am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

For me I'm afraid if it's not 100% it is pointless. For low end stuff people "may" find it acceptable. Not me.

Joe, I would be ashamed to display stitching of that quality.

Keep the programmers on the job and see if you can improve the output.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-06-2010 at 11:20am
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hi Smooth, if for stitching only, no problem at all. As I put it, the error was cuased while converting the cubic panorama back into spherical one after stitching. You can download the new installer and try the images posted by Dominique. Remember to use strong algorithm.

I has asked our programmer to fix the bug in converting the cubic panorama. Hope it will also be fixed soon.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on August-06-2010 at 11:31am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Oh OK, I see. I downloaded the spherical image and noticed many errors. Why would you show that? You should have stitched to spherical and shown the result and "then" converted to cube faces.

No need to recompile in this situation.

I will test the "improved" new BETA.

I wish you would add the build number to the .exe file or at the very least add it to the download page so people can keep track.

Regards, Smooth  [8D]

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-06-2010 at 11:37am
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
Hi Smooth, Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not sure if my people have made everything correct or not becuase it is very late here, but the installers of both PW7 and TW6 have been updated. I will check this out later.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on August-06-2010 at 11:51am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

For my part, I stitch directly into spherical !
Is this wrong ?

Dominique

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register