Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Big stitching errors Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by socalcardude on August-23-2010 at 11:52pm
View socalcardude's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by socalcardude Search   Quote socalcardude Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
socalcardude
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-05-2010
1 Posts
Wow. I must have really screwed these up to get such big errors in the stitching. I'm using Nikon D70 + Samyang 8MM (not shaved). 1 row of 8 at -15 and 1 row of 8 at +60. can anyone tell me how to send my sample pics for review?

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on August-24-2010 at 1:01am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Socalcardule,

welcome on this forum

Create an account here http://s961.photobucket.com you will be able to upload your pictures, you will get a link to be used on the forum.

Regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on August-24-2010 at 2:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I will take a look if you make then available for download.

You need to upload them to a server (yours) or one of the free services. As Dominique mentions www.photobucket.com is good or you can use www.yousendit.com simply send them to an email address (one of your own) and you will receive a link which you can pass on so others can download them.

You mention "not shaved" there would be NO advantage shaving a Samyang 8mm that is fitted to a APS-C/DX small sensor.

What stitching software are you using? Panoweaver?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register