Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Where are the version 7 features Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mlearmonth on November-08-2010 at 10:27pm
View mlearmonth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mlearmonth Search   Quote mlearmonth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mlearmonth
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-08-2007
4 Posts

I purchased and installed the new version of Easypano (7.00.5112) and:

1. I am still experiencing a "#0001002 Failed to open file.  Can not find the file." error when I try to create a panorama of 8000X16000 (my computer has 4 Gig of memory and plenty of unused disk space).

2. I can't see where the new Tripod Removal feature is.

Where are these new advertized features?

-------------
Mike Learmonth

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on November-09-2010 at 3:27am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Mike,

no answer yet to these questions !
I already sent a bunch of mails (and repeats) to Joe and asked also Donald for this but unfortunately ... answers are still in preparation.

I hope EP will give return for these promised features and also for these bug fixes (expected since a very long time now).

Regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by donald on November-09-2010 at 5:26am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Mike ,

1.Please send me the photoes which you used to create this panorama , and I will test it and find a sulotion for you ASAP.

2. As to the Tripod Removal question you can watch a video tutoral here:http://www.easypano.com/download/tutorial/video/pw7/pw7_tripod/pw7_tripod.shtml

Please send the photoes to my email: donald@easypano.com

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on November-09-2010 at 5:38am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

I tried this technique, but was not able to stitch it correctly !

The NPP is simply not possible to find when shooting manually.
Even using a rotator correctly set (at the millimiter level), stitching is not always perfect, shooting the nadir manually at a approximate high, angle, ... is even more complex.

Reason why supressing tripod is generally done by adding a logo, or playing with PhotoShop or other to remove it !

Regards,
Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by leescott on November-09-2010 at 12:06pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

I find that once I stitch the pano I then convert it to Cube. Remove the tripod with CS5's Content aware (which is also available in GIMP *free) I'm told.

The convert back to Spherical and voila!!! tripod is gone. It's so much easier that way.

Hope that helps

Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by donald on November-10-2010 at 10:42pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts
Hello all,

We have updated Panoweaver to 7.1 version with builder number 7.10.5349.
Users of Panoweaver 7.00 Professional for Windows, 7.00 Standard for Windows, and 7.00 Batch for Windows, can all download the corresponding 7.1 version for free:
http://www.easypano.com/download-pw700.html .

In this new version, the most important feature added is tripod remove. For Cubic panoramas, you can find this option under Panoramic view state. For details, you can refer to Help Topics -> Use Panoweaver 7.00 -> Edit Panoramic Images -> How to Remove Tripod.

Please contact our support if you need any help with this feature, or meet with problems. Thank you for your support!

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register