After a bunch of shoots (1 full day), shooting, transfering, stitching, rejecting and .. back to square zero, my conclusions are ... unfortunately not as good as expected
All my shoots were done inside 3 different rooms (7m x 5m, 3m x 3m and 2m x 1,5m).
All have been done with Nikon D200 / Nikor fisheye10.5 / tripod / rotator Ninja and RAW output only (large format).
Treated with DXO (vignetting, chromatic aberrations with output in jpeg and tiff) and Panoweaver Pro 7.0 latest release (automatic mode / simple stitching algorithm).
Results : None of the stitched were perfect, some were simply "artistic" very nice, but simply meaningless.
I used all my input pictures in another tool (thus identical input files), where the results were always beter and nearly perfect !
Second point : blending issues in dark areas. Noise is added by PW7
Third point : CPU time used ... my portable PC is a DELL Quadcore (2.53 GHz) 8GB of RAM and 2 x 500GB 7200 rpm disk with 1GB graphical card inside. Not the slowest machine.
Stitching with PW7 far slower compared to the other tool.
I also tried the tripod remover, but prefer the nadir logo option, far more reliable.
Sorry to have to say that, but there is still a lot of work on the table.
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)