Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver 7.1 is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on November-10-2010 at 8:07pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Dear all,

We have updated Panoweaver to 7.1 version with builder number 7.10.5349.
Users of Panoweaver 7.00 Professional for Windows, 7.00 Standard for Windows, and 7.00 Batch for Windows, can all download the corresponding 7.1 version for free: http://www.easypano.com/download-pw700.html .

In this new version, the most important feature added is tripod remove. For Cubic panoramas, you can find this option under Panoramic view state. For details, you can refer to Help Topics -> Use Panoweaver 7.00 -> Edit Panoramic Images -> How to Remove Tripod.

Please contact our support if you need any help with this feature, or meet with problems. Thank you for your support!

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on November-11-2010 at 2:59am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Downloaded and installed !

Testsss  for this after noon.

Thanks,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by angeli662 on November-14-2010 at 9:30pm
View angeli662's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by angeli662 Search   Quote angeli662 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
angeli662
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-14-2010
1 Posts
How about a mac update? even Autodesk hopped on Apple wagon

Message posted by easypano on November-16-2010 at 1:15am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
An update for Mac edition will be available soon:)

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on November-16-2010 at 4:13am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

After a bunch of shoots (1 full day), shooting, transfering, stitching, rejecting and .. back to square zero, my conclusions are ... unfortunately not as good as expected [:(]

All my shoots were done inside 3 different rooms (7m x 5m, 3m x 3m and 2m x 1,5m).

All have been done with Nikon D200 / Nikor fisheye10.5 / tripod / rotator Ninja and RAW output only (large format).

Treated with DXO (vignetting, chromatic aberrations with output in jpeg and tiff) and Panoweaver Pro 7.0 latest release (automatic mode / simple stitching algorithm).

Results : None of the stitched were perfect, some were simply "artistic" very nice, but simply meaningless.

I used all my input pictures in another tool (thus identical input files), where the results were always beter and nearly perfect !

Second point : blending issues in dark areas.  Noise is added by PW7

Third point : CPU time used ... my portable PC is a DELL Quadcore (2.53 GHz) 8GB of RAM and 2 x 500GB 7200 rpm disk with 1GB graphical card inside.  Not the slowest machine.

Stitching with PW7 far slower compared to the other tool.

I also tried the tripod remover, but prefer the nadir logo option, far more reliable.

Sorry to have to say that, but there is still a lot of work on the table.

Best regards,
Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by chopper on November-18-2010 at 3:57am
View chopper's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chopper Search   Quote chopper Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chopper
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-31-2010
3 Posts
I just purchased panoweaver 7 for the mac. The problem with the lines has not been fixed. I have spent 300 total for version 6 that was not usable and now version 7. I feel that if the software will not work on a mac it should not be sold. Do we get a refund for both versions?
Thanks

Message posted by easypano on December-26-2010 at 10:07pm
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hello Chopper,

This is Joe in charge of Easypano. I've talked about your problem with our programers and they admit that this is the bug of Mac version of Panoweaver(It is not the case of windows version.). However, It can't be resolved in a day or two(This is the special case for QTVR tour). I've urged them to do their best in this regard.

As you may know, Panoweaver 7.2 for both Mac and Win will be ready around this week. They support HTML5 tour and I'm sure that it will be better than QTVR on your Mac. All PW 7 owners will get free upgrade by then. Hope you will like it.

If you have any comments and suggestions and complaints, please feel free to send me email at joe@easypano.com. I'm sorry for all the inconveniences caused.

Best Regards

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register