Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: PW5 V PW7 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Terry Nam on November-11-2010 at 3:51pm
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

I was interested in the new PW7 remove tripod feature. I down loaded the trial version, played around a little, then went back to PW5 and experimented a little more. I had not really tried the 4+T+B before in PW5 but I keep getting a resulted pano without the 'B' Anyone else had this problem?

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by Terry Nam on November-11-2010 at 3:57pm
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts
Sorry PW5 V PW7.

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on November-12-2010 at 12:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is next to pointless shooting T&B with a Sigma 8mm Fisheye as Panoweaver doesn't deal with masking. The correct shooting process with the Sigma 8mm is 4, 5 or 6 rotational shots at +5 degrees tilt and then a 20 degree angle offset Nadir shot (B Shot) off tripod or tilted tripod covering the area where the tripod was situated. Being careful of shadows.

From my testing the covert to cubic>remove tripod isn't anything I would promote especially for complex patterns.

Regards, Smooth [8D] 

Message posted by Terry Nam on November-12-2010 at 5:28am
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Thanks Smooth,

I tried again on my office PC and the bottom appeared?

I appreciate that more complex floors will prove difficult but any chance of explaining how this has worked following your comments..

test_only

Please excuse the clutter!! 

-------------
Terry

Message posted by Terry Nam on November-12-2010 at 5:29am
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Sorry try this

www.terrynamvr.co.uk/hall_test/TourWeaver_Project4.html

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on November-12-2010 at 8:03am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Terry,

I'm not totally sure what you want me to explain?

Are you asking me to explain why the Nadir floor image (B) stitched in? You haven't stated what your shooting sequence is.

The point I was making is that you have no control over what Panoweaver does with these overlapping images. You cannot adjust the priority. Following the shooting sequence I suggested will give a better than average chance of getting a decent result.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register