Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver is updated to 7.20.5850 (beta) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on January-10-2011 at 9:40pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Dear users,

We have updated Panoweaver to 7.20.5850 (still in beta), and fixed the following problems:

1. pwvr-min.js file in HTML5 panorama output is updated and will no longer be treated as virus by AVG Anti-Virus program.
2. When playing HTML5 panorama in iPhone, the panorama could not be moved by dragging. Now the dragging problem is solved.

You can download this builder here:
Download 7.20.5850

We would like to clarify one thing about the AVG anti-virus program conflict. In pwvr-min.js (which is a part of the HTML5 panorama output) we used the method of "setAttribute" to set properties of elements in the panorama page, but this method was treated wrongly as virus by AVG program. We have changed this method so the problem is solved.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions about Panoweaver 7.20.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on January-11-2011 at 12:17am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Great that the Antivirus program issue is corrected. I can now export and view HTML5 Safari format using 7.20.5850 Beta.

New problem:

• Mouse drag does NOT work with Windows 7 and Safari Browser unless you move from default zoom first.
  • Mouse drag DOES work with Windows XP and Safari Browser.

Not sure what happens with Windows Vista as I no longer have that operating system on any of my computers.

HTML5 Security:

• It is terribly easy to steal a complete panorama via Safari right mouse click "save image as"

Mouse Cursor:

• I would like to see a proper interactive cursor set when using HTML5 Safari Compliant Viewer (SCV) panoramas via Safari browser on a PC or Mac.

Context Menu Options:

• Again, this is a missing feature with SCV (Safari Compliant Viewer).

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on January-11-2011 at 1:51pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Panoweaver 7.2 publish to _flash when using an Equirectangular image fails when uploaded to a server.

Converting to Cubic (which then creates tiles) instead of 1 single file it seems to work fine.

This could simply be a file size limitation with an Equirectangular image but it would be nice to know the answer.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by jenny on January-11-2011 at 10:57pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Smooth,

"Panoweaver 7.2 publish to _flash when using an Equirectangular image fails when uploaded to a server." -- Can you tell me what is the resolution of this Equirectangular image? Do you mean after uploading the Flash pano files to server, the pano fails to load

Regards,
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by smooth on January-12-2011 at 12:50am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'm having real trouble coming to grips on what is happening here.

A follow Panoweaver user has contacted me stating after upload he only get the message "To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. Please download the latest version of Flash Player and install it on your computer" Even though the latest version of Flash is installed.

See this Panoguide thread

I downloaded the tour and can view it locally. Uploaded it to my own server and I get the same result. See www.omnipix.net/temp/mr_jones

So I decided to test my own. When I publish I get multiple images to make up the panorama in the scene folder (1) even though I do NOT have the tile box checked. The "mr_jones" sample only have 1 image in the scene folder.

Then I decided to test with the "tile" box checked and still get the exact same output. 32 images in the scene folder. These tests are all from a 8000x4000 Equirectangular 16 bit .tif panorama image.

So now I make 3 panorama of the same scene.

www.omnipix.net/temp/8000/8000.html = 8000x4000

Resized to 7000x3500

www.omnipix.net/temp/7000/7000.html = 7000x3500

Resized to 6000x3000

www.omnipix.net/temp/6000/6000.html = 6000x3000

The 8000x4000 has the 32 images in the scene folder where as the 7000x3500 and 6000x3000 have a single image in the scene folder. I "guess" this is a automatic switch that happens when we exceed a certain size? None had the "tile" box checked for publish.

You will have noticed that the Easypano "loader" fails to work with all of these apart from a static graphic - so there is another issue.

My test earlier that either displays the "you need to install flash" message or freezes Opera browser completely is at www.omnipix.net/temp/panoweaver_7.2

Happy to hear what your experience is with these loading and displaying.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by ZBallantine on January-12-2011 at 5:06am
View ZBallantine's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ZBallantine Search   Visit ZBallantine's Homepage www   Quote ZBallantine Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ZBallantine
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-12-2011
1 Posts

Hi, I'm an osx user with the latest beta, but still unable to export in HTML. I beginning to regret not running bootcamp and just buying the windows licensing instead. :/

One other question, is the mac version able to stitch multiple rows? Giving me a tough time and I would love to stack the top half onto this... Antwerp, Belgium

Message posted by smooth on January-14-2011 at 8:36am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by jenny on January-11-2011

Hi Smooth,

"Panoweaver 7.2 publish to _flash when using an Equirectangular image fails when uploaded to a server." -- Can you tell me what is the resolution of this Equirectangular image? Do you mean after uploading the Flash pano files to server, the pano fails to load

Regards,
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Jenny,

The "no show" appears to be because of the naming of the swfObject.js file vs the way it is written up in the javascript in the .html file that Mr Jones' version of Panoweaver produces when published swfObject.js vs swfobject.js

This breaks the syntax on UNIX servers and a very well trodden path. I have lost count on the amount of times I personally have mentioned: No CAPS, no spaces, a-z, A_Z, 0-9 English characters only. No special characters or parenthesis etc.

We have scene this with "Scene vs scene" folders. It is not the customers responsibility to spend hours attempting to find these inexcusable bugs through sloppy coding.

Many hours of testing, raising questions and asking support for help.

Dorin, pointed me in this direction via his comments on the Panoguide forum thread that Jonesy started. I found the error and put the change into place and now at least on my server the panorama finally loads for Mr Jones.

The upshot is: for users of Panoweaver you should compare the difference and make sure what shows in the .html file is the same naming for the swfobject.js and make the changes to match them.

After testing the latest release of Panoweaver 7.2 mine both match the mixed case swfObject.js

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by jenny on January-18-2011 at 9:31pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Smooth,

We have fixed the naming problem of swfObject.js and we will update PW by the end of next week, together with some other bug fixes.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by jenny on January-18-2011 at 9:43pm
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi ZBallantine,

The Html5 option is grayed out because your panorama is cylindrical. Only spherical and cubic panorama can be exported as HTML5.

The Windows and Macintosh version of Panoweaver have the same features, so Mac version surely can stitch multiple rows. If you would like to use the Windows version, you can download its free trial and use the same license to activate.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register