Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Poor image quality when publishing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dbeedle on August-24-2011 at 9:17am
View dbeedle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dbeedle Search   Quote dbeedle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dbeedle
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-28-2011
2 Posts
The quality of my panorama is very low after I publish to html5 and Flash.

When I publish, what should my thumbnail and view sizes be? No matter what I do, the final published quality is not acceptable. The compression quality is set to 100%

Please help! I need guidance.            

Message posted by leescott on August-24-2011 at 1:37pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Can you tell us the size of your images when they are brought into TW?
8000x4000, 6000x3000 Dimensions
3500mb, 2300mb, etc...

This will have a lot to do with the quality of the final tour presentation.

Can you provide a link to the tour?
What is your work flow process?
The following link is just 1 search i found on workflow process on how to get good output.

Plus see "Smooth" for training his tuition is fair, but the training is Awesome!!! helped my workflow and image processing tremendously

Check this link out
Image processing

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by Guest on August-24-2011 at 9:47pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Thank you Leescott,in August we have modified our program and also modified quality problem .Maybe you can try to download new version and try again .

Please check this news on 13rd August:

Panoweaver7.4 and Tourweaver6.5 both for Mac and Windows have been optimized ,please download and upgrate !

Dear all Panoweaver7-7.4 and Tourweaver6-6.5 users:

Easypano has updated all the installers of Panoweaver7.4 and Tourweaver6.5 both for Windows and Macintosh .We have optimized all editions' program structures which includes Batch Edition,Professional Edition,Standard Edition of Panoweaver and Tourweaver.

It is strongly recommended that you re-install Panoweaver and Tourweaver again for better experience Of Easypano products.

Do not worry about serial number problem.You just download the installers from our Download center and simply replace the former program files for free.Please save your project before you replace the former program.

Make sure you download the right edition .

Download center:http://www.easypano.com/free-trial.html

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register