Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Panoweaver publishing options Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Madsinski on October-25-2011 at 5:27am
View Madsinski's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Madsinski Search   Quote Madsinski Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Madsinski
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-25-2011
1 Posts
I have a question regarding options for publishing panoramas from Panoweaver 7.40.

1) Is there any way of creating a movie file of a panorama? I don't mean the .mov quicktime file. I mean a movie file that you can put on Youtube, that pans left or right automatically.

2) When publishing a panorama, there is an option to create AUTORUN files for CD. How does this whole concept work? Do I just burn the files on a CD? And what happens when you insert a CD with a panorama on it? Does it run the slideshow automatically?

Thanks a lot :)

Message posted by cheer on November-09-2011 at 10:45pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

For your first question about slide show issue.You can publish as SWF format tour and then convert to flv format .It is like a video without interactive feature.You can try if it works in Youtube. Our tourweaver has this feature called REC Movie .You can record the virtual tour video as your customized path and publish as HD mpg and flv video.Please check http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-software-tw7.html

For your second question about CD ,it means publish a tour and you can save it in the CD and then play it in the computer just like save a film video in and it can be played in the PC.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register