Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Problem viewing tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Terry Nam on July-05-2004 at 10:44am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

I produced a tour for a client of a web design company, who now inform me that some visitors cannot see the tour and their client can see it on some pc’s, but not on all of them? Can any one help.

The following quote is from the web design company.

Spoken to our technical guy and the problem with the 360 tour not showing seems to be around the Virtual Machine software. Microsoft used to include it in their Office suite of software but have stopped that since it fell out with Sun Microsystems whose software it was.

I have been on to the panoweaver site and have not been able to find a download to sort it out. Can you help out further?”

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by smooth on July-05-2004 at 11:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Terry,

Visit here

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tommy916 on July-05-2004 at 12:02pm
View tommy916's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tommy916 Search   Quote tommy916 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tommy916
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-03-2004
33 Posts

Microsoft Virtual Machine is included in Win XP SP1, not Win XP.
For Win 95/98/ME, when install IE browser, you'll need to select Virtual Machine.

Or get at http://java.com/en/index.jsp and click Download

Message posted by VT360 on July-06-2004 at 11:47am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey terry,

visited your gallery. good job lad. what set up are you using?

Message posted by VRtour.nl on July-06-2004 at 2:01pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Hi Terry,

I also have difficulties viewing your panoramas.

I took a peek at your html-coding and saw that you are using spaces in your filenames.

Example > property/damm sq copy_filtered.jpg

Try to use underscores or remove the spaces, this in combination with the solutions given above, will probably solve your problems.

Regards, Harry.

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2004 at 11:29pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Good recommendation Harry,

Typically you should never use spaces or CAPS when writing .html or naming photographs as this can cause problems between server types.

Example:

www.yourdomain.com/Tours/my tour.HTML

should read

www.yourdomian.com/tours/my_tour.html

and when naming photographs.

My Photo.JPG

should be

my_photo.jpg

At least if you stick to these simple rules things will runs smoothly across all platforms.

***NOTE: remember if you start renaming your photo's that you will need to read adjust the .html code to match.*** 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on July-07-2004 at 3:52am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi Guys/girls

Many thanks for your prompt replies, I shall let you know if the problem continues.

VT360 - Set up. Nikon 4500, fe 8, plus Kaidan head. Thank you for your kind comments.

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register