Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Image Quality issues post updating to 7.4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by walkthroughview on November-28-2011 at 1:39pm
View walkthroughview's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by walkthroughview Search   Visit walkthroughview's Homepage www   Quote walkthroughview Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
walkthroughview
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-28-2011
3 Posts
Hello,

After upgrading to Panoweaver 7.4 from 7.2 so i can add hotspots to my HTML5 Imagery The quality of published HTML5 Panoramas is rubbish... How can i fix this???

I believe this person has had the same issue, http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=6418&get=last

The only way i can see to do it is make the HTML5 VR in both the old Panowever 7.2 and in the new 7.4 then copy out the resource images from the version created by 7.2 into the version created by 7.4.

This is ridiculous amounts of work and the whole point of having this software was to streamline things and make it quicker!

Attached is an image showing the quality difference, it may not look huge but when viewed in full its terrible....

PLEASE HELP ME!?!?

Thanks,
Johnny

Message posted by walkthroughview on November-28-2011 at 2:28pm
View walkthroughview's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by walkthroughview Search   Visit walkthroughview's Homepage www   Quote walkthroughview Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
walkthroughview
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-28-2011
3 Posts
Another couple of issues with HTML 5 Panoramas is compatibility with the iPhone & iPad Latest Operating System: iOS5 .. it will not allow you to drag around the image from the middle 90% of the iOS Device screen, also hotspot links do not work in this area... any ideas of when an update might fix this??

Johnny

Message posted by cheer on November-28-2011 at 10:47pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi walkthroughview ,

I have tested panoweaver7.4 HTML5 tour with hotspot and found that the quality amost same as flash format .The difference is very little .

I guess you can do some settings before you publish it by panoweaver7.4 .

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on November-28-2011 at 10:51pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Thoes settings have some effects on the quality of publish tour .

You can try it .

For the iPhone and iPad problem,could you please give me a link sample and screenshots .We can test it here .

Thank for your helpful feedback .

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by walkthroughview on November-28-2011 at 11:49pm
walkthroughview
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-28-2011
3 Posts
hi, thanks for your quick reply,

The quality difference is not between flash & html5 but between versions of your software.. An example can be seen here..

This panorama was published from Panoweaver 7.2
http://walkthroughview.com/ShakaZulu/HTML5/TopFloor1/_html5/TopFloor1.htm

This panorama was published from Panoweaver 7.4
http://walkthroughview.com/ShakaZulu/HTML5/TopFloor1n/_html5/TopFloor1.htm

Both were published in exactly the same quality both in HTML5, only difference is the first was published with Panoweaver version 7.2 and the second was published with version 7.4

The second issue is iPhone & iPad's running iOS 5 just try and copy the image if you try and drag the image to look around, by dragging in the top about 10% of the screen you can get the image to look around but it's incredibly annoying & most people would just assume it's broken. This also applies if a hotspot link is in the middle of the screen you cannot tap it only if the icon is in the top tiny part of the screen of your iPhone or iPad... This only occurs in devices running iOS 5. For an example try the second link above on your iPhone / iPad running iOS 5 and try and look around and click on a hotspot (gold arrow).

Thanks for your help,

Johnny

Message posted by cheer on November-30-2011 at 3:11am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Hi
For the ios 5 problem .Our developer has fixed it .
Downlaoad fixed file :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/pwvr-min.zip

Please doanload this zip file and release it then copy and paste your published tour .Then replace the same file :

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on November-30-2011 at 3:14am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

For the quality issue,we have checked it and we will improve it soon .
Thank you Johnny,thank for your helpful feedback .
We appreciate it very much!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register