Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver 8 Beta has been released! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cheer on January-06-2012 at 12:34pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Easypano Panoweaver 8 beta has been released with new features such as: Support Aodbe Flash Player 11 play engine, Share on Facebook, Little Planet Panorama, Automatic Little Planet Ceiling and Floor and  stitching quality optimized.

More details:http://www.easypano.com/panorama-software-pw8beta.html

What's new:http://www.easypano.com/Panorama-software-55_501.html

Gallery:http://www.easypano.com/panorama-gallery.html

Free trial version download:http://www.easypano.com/download-pw8.html

You are welcome to be one of the testers. Your feedbacks and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Easypano Team

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by willie on January-06-2012 at 6:40pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

oops, posted this in the TW forum... Copied it over to here. Sorry for the double post!

hello Cheer,

Panoweaver looks interesting. The gallery page shows some beautiful images. I particularly like the little planet effect and hope you will offer that option soon with a TW7 update.
There is a point I would like to bring to your attention. When I play the Real Estate demo, there is music playing. When the tour is closed, the music continues to play.When opening the tour again, two versions of the music plays out of sync!! Is this a bug? Tho only way to stop the music is to leave the page.

Willie

Message posted by smooth on January-07-2012 at 12:24pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have tested Panoweaver 8 with 8 Bit tif images and have not had much success.

The program has crashed. When I do get it to publish the image is flipped. Publish with HTML5 and the image has weird lines and is also flipped.

Am I wrong or does Panoweaver 8 still have no way to level the image after stitching? If so, the program is missing a vital feature and cannot be a serious part of anybodies professional work flow.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by cheer on January-08-2012 at 9:46pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear Willie,

Thank for your helpful suggestions and feedbacks.

For the Little Planet effect for TW7,according to our developer,we will add it in the near future upgrade.It will spend a little time but it will added.Thank for your suggestion.

For the music issue, it is not the bug of Panoweaver.The program has no problem.The reason is that when we made that page, we choose hide the real tour page when you click "close".The fact is the real tour is still played after you clcik"close".Now we have optimized it. Yoou can test it and check it.http://www.easypano.com/panorama-gallery.html

Your feedbacks and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Best regards

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on January-08-2012 at 10:08pm
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Welcome back! We all miss you so much!

I have reported your testing to our developer and they will optimized the crash ,flipped and line problem.

Could you please provide us the size of the image and send us the original testing photos.

Our developer need test the image here and reappear the problem.

Your suggestions and feedbacks are greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by smooth on January-09-2012 at 2:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Cheer,

The size of the image doesn't seem to matter. I tried 4000x2000, 6000x3000 and 8000x4000 all the same. I also tried the sample images (fullframe) in the install directory and got exactly the same issue. The only computer I have tried it on is Windows 7, 32 bit.

Most important issue is "leveling" to be added to Panoweaver. Without it, I cannot class it as professional and cannot recommend to others.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on January-09-2012 at 3:20am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, after more than an hour of testing I have narrowed down the maximum pixel size for PW8 Beta 1 (Build 8.00.120106) before the image gets flipped.

It is 2192x1096 pixels.

Exceed this by one pixel and the result is a flipped image.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2012 at 1:07pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, more on this issue.....

The effect of the 2192x1096 pixels "appears" to be limited to a final panorama that Panoweaver 8 stitches. I.E: Stitch, then publish (same session).

If I "import" a previously stitched 360x180 panorama it will publish without flipping the image and the one I just tested is 7500x3250 pixels.

New issue: 1 pixel line on the wrap once publish. Even from flattened .tif (no alpha) "or" .jpg

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by cheer on January-11-2012 at 12:41am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Thanks Smooth,

Thank for your testing and helpful feedbacks.

Our developer will test it and optimize this issue.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on January-13-2012 at 1:02am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi we have a new update for Panoweaver8 beta

Easypano Panoweaver 8 Beta for Windows, Jan 13, 2012

Builder: 8.00.120113 Download

Bug Fix :

[-]Address the crash problem of using Smartblend.
[-]Address the slice problem of Flash VR.
[-]Address the inconsistence problem of pubished/saved result again designed one.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register