Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: full screen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by bluesilver on February-01-2012 at 4:25am
View bluesilver's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bluesilver Search   Quote bluesilver Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bluesilver
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-20-2012
5 Posts
for some reason I can't get the pan to go full screen using the toolbar (but the toolbar will allow me to zoom in and out and go left and right) or even if I right click on the pan and select 'fullscreen' nothing happens. The only way I can get full screen is if I output the pan at 1920 x 1080, but if I do that the toolbar doesn't appear at all!

any ideas?

thanks all

-------------
Bluesilver

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2012 at 4:58am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

We need to know:

• What size are the input images? 
  • What size are you selecting for the panorama output?
  • What output format are you selecting for publishing?
  • What version of Panoweaver are you using?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by bluesilver on February-01-2012 at 5:26am
View bluesilver's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bluesilver Search   Quote bluesilver Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bluesilver
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-20-2012
5 Posts
the input images are: 3744 x 5616 pixels for each shot (around 5meg) - normally 24 in a pan.

output size of pan is: 1024 x 768

format: standalone swf

version: Panoweaver 7 Pro Edition trial

I would like to get this issue sorted because if I can do a proof of concept it may be run out throughout a University.

-------------
Bluesilver

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2012 at 5:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If you are using .swf you must use Flash "Standalone" to run the tour. You also need to adjust your Flash Security Settings to run the tour locally.

The "Fullscreen" button will NOT work if you are just running a .swf file via a web browser. It requires HTML parameters for this feature to work. I.E: AllowFullScreen = "true".

You will require more resolution for full screen display of any clarity. Look for around 4000px to 6000px wide. The viewer window size is of no consequence. 640x40, 800x600 or whatever you like. Just be mindful of what "other" people screen resolution might be.   

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2012 at 5:47am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You should NOT be publishing to FlashVR (swf) for website display.

You should be publishing to FlashVR. Fullscreen option requires a HTML page with the parameter AllowFullScreen = "true" without the HTML page you will not get fullscreen.

FlashVR (exe) = self contained designed for CD rom or email.

FlashVR (swf) = Designed for use with Flash CS (Flash Developer) or local viewing via Flash standalone player.

FlashVR = For online website display

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register