Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: aerial vr Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vrboy on July-17-2004 at 9:46pm
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

Has anyone else had a play with aerial vrs.

Heres some I did for coffee nirvana

http://www.coffeenirvana.com.au

check out the home plantation and harvest pages. The harvest one is inside the coffeee harvester.

Just interested to see if anyone else is doing the floating aerials.

Cheers, C.

-------------
My Link

Message posted by simon on July-18-2004 at 4:55am
View simon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simon Search   Visit simon's Homepage www   Quote simon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts
Great shot. You must have very long legs!!

Message posted by VRtour.nl on July-18-2004 at 5:32am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

H. vrboy,

Could you show us your tripod?

No kidding, this is a beautifull site-design with very impressive panoramas.

Could you tell us how you made them? Which technique you used to make these aerial vrs?

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Harry

Message posted by vrboy on July-18-2004 at 9:37am
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts
I took them on a 25m cherry picker freehand

-------------
My Link

Message posted by smooth on July-18-2004 at 10:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Looks great!

I see you are mainly using 2 shot images.

Pages do look nice.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by VT360 on July-18-2004 at 12:40pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

I like the circular viewer. it's different that the rectangle we're all used to.

the ptviewer control buttons work well.

Message posted by RotoPix on July-18-2004 at 6:55pm
View RotoPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RotoPix Search   Visit RotoPix's Homepage www   Quote RotoPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RotoPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2004
79 Posts

Hi, C.

I also do aerial VR, but from a helicopter using a different technique. I liked your site, and the VR work looked very good. The stuff we do is here.

Thanks for letting us see your stuff. Cheers,

Brian Jackson

Message posted by vrboy on July-18-2004 at 8:13pm
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

Nice shots Brian, Its hard to get impressed theses days.
The little compass is nifty too!
I take it your doing floor to ceiling stitches given the sky is the same hemi in the shots?
what did you use to float the camera? or am I way off the mark?
Have you found a big market for this in the U.S.A. ie: are you making money from them?

I'd love to try some of your techniques in Australia. Maybe form a marketing alliance?

-------------
My Link

Message posted by vrboy on July-18-2004 at 8:35pm
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

Hey Brian,
How high were most of your shots taken at, and what is your average pricepoint for the aerials? I think we should charge more for Aerials becaue of the workput in to achieve them in the first place.
Average price for an aussie vr standard we charge $250 per node.
Real estate gets different pricing because of return clientele. I must say I am unhappy with Vr Photographeres price bidding lower and lower to clients. I think it cheapens the value of our product and denies us the respect for all the hard work we have put in. Stick to your guns fellow photographers! Don't let people devalue your hard work. Cheers, Craig

-------------
My Link

Message posted by smooth on July-19-2004 at 1:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'm with you Craig,

I will not compete based on price alone my price is and has always been $195.00 to get me there including your first pano and prices are negotiable from there based on quantity. Also travelling charges are on top.

Extras are sound, art, full screen, mouse overs etc.

Why people prostitute the market is beyond me? Real Estate I could really care less about unless it is high quality (which I find it difficult to get them to pay for!)

You being place on the Gold Coast does offer you more opportunity I believe. Still offer a good service and quality result and customers will always be there.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register