Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Easypano will continue its ever support Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jack Easypano on March-20-2012 at 2:48am
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

Dear Easypano friends:

Thank you for your support of easypano and we feel sorry for all the delayed service recently. I am jack, a new friend and customer support of all of you from now on. Please feel free to input your questions, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Besides, thanks for all the efforts cheer has done before. We will glad to see your words as well as our customers in the future. Surely, easypano will continue doing its best to serve clients as before.

Best wishes for all.

Message posted by smooth on March-20-2012 at 9:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Jack,

Welcome to your new position.

Hopefully you will provide good communication between code developers and end users via the Easypano forum.

Hello from me down under, I wish you well in your job.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Jack Easypano on March-21-2012 at 5:47am
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

smooth

Thank you. I will try my best to be worth your expectation. And I believe I can do a good job with the support of easypano partners.

Regards

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register