Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: PW 5 Killing PW 8 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on June-27-2012 at 12:08am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
pw 8 version is 8.00.120331

pw5 version is 5.00.091221

Before posting I read through some old threads about the Hor.Fov and some others on stitching failures with PW Blender compared to Smart Blender. While I have taken the time to read about these bugs I just cant figure out why an old (PW5) stitcher is killing a new (up to date PW8) stitcher?

Image stitched with PW5 and Smartblend

Image stitched with PW8 and Smartblend

Image stitched with PW8 and PWBlender (screen shot because it never created an image.

I like the little planet intro in PW8, it's cool, it's catchy and clients dig it. However, I've found my way to the end of my rope stitching with an outdated PW5, Saving Image, Importing Image into PW8, Saving and Publishing to have the file not render correctly for the chosen outputs.

I understand that rending is a separate issue all together. But it's imperative the tour render across all browsers and devices. When choosing the output of Merge Flash VR, HTML5. I figured to see the tour on my Android device in Flash. I was surprised that there was no music playing and it rendered the HTML5 file? It renders in Safari but rotates counter clock wise with no music? Chrome spits out "safari only" while the remaining browsers seem to render it properly.

On my Android device I went to Play and selected the installed Flash Player App. Says it's Flash 11 and includes compatibility with Android 4. In the Description area it states;
"Configurations. Flash Player Will Not Be Supported On Any Android Version Beyond Android 4.0x"

With Adobe Edge and all things pointing to HTML5 why continue spitting out Flash files that don't even render? It's about mobility and mobile devices are where our attention should be focused.

I've covered obviously more than one topic here but these are basic features of a very pricy piece of software that should work, right?

Tour In Question can be viewed

HERE

*can the Panoweaver published files be embeded like the Tourweaver files into a Wordpress post using the essimatour.bin as seen
HERE

Regards,
Pixel

Message posted by pixelator on June-27-2012 at 2:32pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Google announcement today on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Article

No More Flash! Moving forward on the the Android market.

Message posted by klauzser on October-23-2012 at 11:06pm
View klauzser's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by klauzser Search   Quote klauzser Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
klauzser
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-23-2012
19 Posts
Can you provide a video with this instead of screenshots?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register