Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver8 for Windows has been updated Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jack Easypano on July-10-2012 at 10:59pm
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

Dear Easypano Friends,

A new updated version of Panoweaver8 is released. New features of the latest version can be found below:

[-]Resolved the crash issue when stitching, publishing or saving the panorama.
[*] Optimized the size settings for stitching.
[-]Resolved the problem of size loss in preview.
[-]Addressed the displaying issue of large resolution panorama.
[-] Addressed the viewing problem in Chrome.
[-] Fixed the malfunction of Delete Matching Points in Manual Stitching Mode. 

Please transfer license key in Help menu of Panoweaver8 and activate the new installer, which can be downloaded via http://www.easypano.com/download-panorama-software.html.

Hope you enjoy the experience of Panoweaver8.10.

Best regards

Jack 

Message posted by smooth on July-11-2012 at 11:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

PW 8.10 is crashing every time I attempt to stitch images and choose output size "Print" 8192x4096px

Anything smaller output selection stitches fine with no crashing. 

My input images are 5616x3744px 16 bit .tif's x 9

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by gavind on July-11-2012 at 12:30pm
View gavind's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gavind Search   Quote gavind Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gavind
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-11-2012
1 Posts
+1 on this.

-------------
Two for the Money

Message posted by pixelator on July-11-2012 at 1:13pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Using the print setting I was able to stitch 4 .jpg using Smartblend without PW8 crashing.

The 4 .jpg were sized at 2592x3888 and ranged from 4.5MB to 5MB.

Message posted by easypano on July-12-2012 at 2:04am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Smooth, Could you provide us with your images for testing purpose? We will try to figure it out as soon as possible.Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on July-12-2012 at 12:18pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Joe,

The 9x 16 Bit .tif images weight 1.2+ Gigabytes. What service will delivery these to you?

I have just run a few more tests. 8000x4000 I got a successful stitch. Tried again at "Print" values and it crashed again.

Stitching (when successful) is very, very slow, but quite accurate.

Tried stitching them on my 64 Bit machine with twice as much RAM and the program crashed every time at any size (even very small). Yet my 32 Bit computer stitched fine up to 8000x4000 using the very same image set.

This error message I have seen on both computers.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by easypano on July-12-2012 at 10:05pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Thanks for your feedbacks. I appreciate it.

I've forwarded all the information to our developers and advised them to simulate the situation. I will keep you updated on these issues.

Regards,

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on July-13-2012 at 6:52am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Another couple of things of note:

• Crashes always when it reaches 53%, so whatever it's attempting at this percentage it causing the issue.
  • On my 64Bit PC I don't get a crash error at all. The program just quits - gone away! Not to be seen .... as if it was never started!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register