Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Stitching Problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ConnorW1992 on July-20-2012 at 9:09am
View ConnorW1992's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ConnorW1992 Search   Visit ConnorW1992's Homepage www   Quote ConnorW1992 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ConnorW1992
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-21-2012
8 Posts
Good afternoon,

I am having problems with stitching one image set, I have tried the same technique in 3 different areas and it works fine, but there is one area where there is a serious issue, if you just stitch the image regularly using the default stitching in Panoweaver you will see the problem near the floor/wall.

Kitchen Set RAW

I am using a Nadir adapter and I am wondering wether I am using it wrong or if anyone could let me know how to use it as I got no clear instructions with the product. I move the arm out as stated, direct the camera as stated and compensate for the positioning. But I seem to have this stitching problem

Regards,
Connor

P.S. This is not my first problem, I have tried this image on 7 seperate occasions and I have had similar problems with and with the nadir adapter, I have also had this problem when I use both HDR RAW and regular size RAW images.

Message posted by smooth on July-23-2012 at 12:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You have quite a few problems here.

• Your lacking features to add control points to. (you need to add "Post-It" or sticky notes to the blank walls). These can be cloned out after stitching.
  • Your images are poorly shot. The lens is not in best focus.
  • You must turn "auto-rotation" off within your camera menu. (or at least make sure all image have the same orientation before attempting to stitch).
  • Your images do not have the same settings. All images should have the exact same Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and White Balance. This requires the camera to be in Manual (M) mode with correct settings applied.
  • You should NEVER stitch RAW images. Images should be "processed" with a RAW converter to 16 Bit .tif format before stitching.
  • Your Nadir shot does NOT cover the area fully where the tripod sat. (you can see this in the panorama I made from your images.

You can download the panorama here (right click "save as").

Making quality panoramas takes a lot of skill. Skill is acquired over time after many, many hours of learning. People are about to help you with your learning curve.

Alternatively, paid tuition is available for those who need to get up to speed quickly. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by celavey on October-22-2012 at 10:01pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
Right. I got a lot of my skills from hands-on activities.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register