Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: stitching issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by niranjan62 on August-01-2012 at 3:58am
View niranjan62's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by niranjan62 Search   Visit niranjan62's Homepage www   Quote niranjan62 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
niranjan62
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-01-2012
2 Posts
Hi..
I Download easypano panoviewer 8.0 to try to do 360 photo Tour. But I'm facing problem to merge the photos using this software.
at the moment I'm using you trial version to test it soon I'll purchase this software.
But it not give the perfect result. Could any one please have a look this issue and help me.
I enclose sample photos of mine which I took in my camera. I'm using Nikon Nikor f2.8, 10.5mm fish eye lens in Nikon D7000 DSLR.
is there any fixing point do I need to do for this. Please provide full details about this.

my images link..

http://www.multitechnoplus.com/wp-content/themes/MyProduct/images/pano.rar

thanks

-------------
Im the wedding photographer.

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2012 at 5:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Your lacking features to add control points to. (you need to add "Post-It" or sticky notes to the blank walls). These can be cloned out after stitching.

Walls of white offer little for the stitcher to add control points. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by niranjan62 on August-01-2012 at 8:42am
View niranjan62's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by niranjan62 Search   Visit niranjan62's Homepage www   Quote niranjan62 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
niranjan62
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-01-2012
2 Posts
Hi Smooth
thanks for quick reply..
is any problem with my photo shoot?
because its happen when i took photos outside as well.
want me to add control point for every panoramas?
thanks

-------------
Im the wedding photographer.

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2012 at 8:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Give me a set of images that have items to assign control points. Blank areas are no good for this test.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2012 at 1:24am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

After taking a better look at your images it is clear to see you do NOT have your panohead set up correctly.

See this image showing the same area from image 3 and image 4.

The venetian blinds shows more in image 4 than image 3 and they should be the same. Granted the hanging clothes "could" have been swinging and this would account for it. Though I think this highly unlikely!

It is imperative that your panohead is set up correctly. You must be rotating the "Entrance Pupil" (EP) of the lens around the No Parallax Position (NPP) so the stitching software can align the images correctly.

Please see my tuition thread on setting up the NPP.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2012 at 8:18am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Using a Nikon D7000 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye your shooting sequence should be like this.

You will need to shoot 6 around at 60 click stops @ -10 tilt down. 1 up/zenith image @ +70 and 1 down/nadir shot with a tilted tripod or using a nadir adapter. So the minimum shots required is 8 in total.

Potentially you could shoot 2x Up/Zenith images at +70 (180 opposed) making your total shots 9.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by interactive360 on August-02-2012 at 1:56pm
View interactive360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by interactive360 Search   Quote interactive360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
interactive360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-23-2008
11 Posts
Smooth I recently followed all of your instructions in an effort to fine tune my equipment for better results as well as less post production work in Photoshop fixing stitching errors. I actually still use Panoweaver 5 with good success. I am shooting with a Nikon D7000 and 10.5mm Nikon lens.

I had to use the newest trial version of panoweaver so that i could use the tilt to see the pano head. With PW5 i cannot get it to stitch properly tilting the camera at -15 degrees.

I ended up moving the lower arm in a millimeter or so and did get the pano head to make a pretty good round circle compared to the offset I use to have, but I still seem to have problems with my tile floor and wood floors giving me stitching errors.

I guess my question is do you have any ideas on anything else to try or is there an acceptable tolerance I must live with. Thanks Smooth.

-------------
interactive360

Message posted by smooth on August-03-2012 at 1:17am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Please make the set of images available for me to test.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by celavey on October-22-2012 at 9:52pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
Can you share a video of your finished product?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register