Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Site plan with links to 360 images Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by djgdroid on September-26-2012 at 10:24am
View djgdroid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djgdroid Search   Quote djgdroid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djgdroid
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-08-2012
3 Posts
We purchased Panoweaver 8 pro. I would like to use a Site plan of a subdivision within a webpage with Dots or something to indicate where the 360 panorama images are. I would like the user to click on the dot and have that 360 image appear and then be able to click on a hotlink within that 360 image to view the next 360 image or be able to go back to the Site plan. Is this possible with Panoweaver 8 pro?

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 10:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Panoweaver will allow you to make the 360 panoramas.

You can make as many as you like. Each will have it's own .html page. So you would be able to link to each .html page with it's own panorama via normal web design hyperlinking.

If you want a map with clickable hotspots within a panorama you would be best to use Easypano Tourweaver. You can download a FREE trial to get a feel for it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by djgdroid on September-26-2012 at 11:53am
View djgdroid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djgdroid Search   Quote djgdroid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djgdroid
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-08-2012
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply Smooth,
It would be nice to get Tourweaver but since my boss purchased a multi license copy of Panoweaver I'm going to have to figure out a way to use it. I guess I'll just take the map I have, import it into MS Visio to add hotlinks to my 360's. If you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks again for the reply.

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 12:34pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I reckon if I was in your position I would make a page with an iframe. he iframe would contain the panoramas and outside of this iframe I would make a site map/floor plan that matched and looked as if it was part of the panorama. Link the site plan "dots" using an image mapper/html program like Coffee Cup Image Mapper or similar.

Using the iframe would allow the panoramas to load on the same page as a single site plan map.

Nothing would be too complicated and you would get the functionality you require.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by djgdroid on September-26-2012 at 1:37pm
djgdroid
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-08-2012
3 Posts
Thanks Smooth,
Although we've been stitching 360 images for awhile with other outdated software, it's really nice when working on this new software to get help from others like you. I've not heard of iframe or coffee cup before but I'll goggle it and get familiar with it and then re-read your post. Love having another option. Thanks again

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 1:55pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
An iframe is a "hole" within a .html webpage that you show another webpage in. This page can be changed within the iframe hole. In reality it is just simple html code.

Websites like ebay use iframes to display advertisements, sometimes multiple iframes within a single page.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by celavey on October-16-2012 at 10:06pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
Does it work like a subpage of your site?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register