Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Easypano Forum has been upgraded Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on October-24-2012 at 5:14am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Dear Members,

Thank you for your long term support to Easypano products and services. In order to provide you with better experience in Easypano forum and better platform to communicate with each other, Easypano has released this fully upgraded forum.

You can use your account for the previous version of Easypano Forum or Easypano User Panel to log in this new forum. If you don't have an account yet, your newly registered account can be used to log in Easypano User Panel, Easypano Forum and EP-Sky.

If you can't find your threads posted in the old forum, please contact us at support@easypano.com or leave a message here, including your thread title.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave a reply to this post directly. Thank you.

New Forum, New Experience

Have a good day!

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on October-24-2012 at 5:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Well this is all news to me. Would have been nice to be in the loop and forewarned.

How do you feel this is a better experience in Easypano forum?

So far, signatures are broken. Avatars broken, Date format is wrong and Mod rights are limited.

Are there better anti-spam features? So far all I see is change for change sake. I hope I'm wrong.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-06-2012 at 7:50am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I must agree with Smooth... why fix something that wasn't broken. My login has reset from my name and my mod rights have vanished as wel as all the issues listed by Smooth above.
we are your community guys... talk to us...

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by tripodzid on November-25-2012 at 12:37am
View tripodzid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tripodzid Search   Quote tripodzid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tripodzid
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-22-2012
21 Posts
Right. Fix something that is broken and leave what is not.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register