Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Some thoughts on the Nike Free Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by linxiaozhen on December-01-2012 at 2:46am
View linxiaozhen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by linxiaozhen Search   Visit linxiaozhen's Homepage www   Quote linxiaozhen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
linxiaozhen
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
November-27-2012
3 Posts
The Nike Free Run is one of my all time favorite running shoes. For example, Nike Free Run 3.0 V3, Nike Free Run 3.0 V2 and Nike Free Run+. Many people may be skeptical towards the whole minimalist theory, but I have to say I am a believer I currently run on a minimalist trail shoe on the road and I put up 7-11 miles a run at least 4-5 days a week I know that some of you run more but I also have to sleep and work and not to mention I just got back into running about 5 months ago and lost 60 lbs. With that being said I have noticed that my foot somewhat autocorrects itself in minimalist shoes as well as the impact of my foot strike adjusts to the shoe resulting in a more light efficient stride. When running with minimalist shoes be aware you will have more calf soreness because striking with your midfoot and the resulting push off relies heavily on your calf muscle.
I would highly recommend the Nike Free Run series to everyone to at least try them start out easy on them and after a week you will begin to like them the first run in them is a little rough but I felt a million times better on the following runs. If by chance you don??t like them for running they are a good all around gym and living shoe just remember they are a casual shoe so a job interview you may wanna suck it up and wear the dress shoes that feel like a block of wood. Bottom line is if you try them and don??t like them you can use them for other things ur it??s worth a try at least the free run +3 also has a wider forefoot so I also recommend them for people with block feet like myself. Lastly about the grooves or whatever Nike calls them if you get rocks in them it??s not that bad to pick them out I did that with all my Nike free runs (I have had three pairs.).

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register