Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 3 fisheye Images Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jeremy on September-03-2004 at 8:21pm
View jeremy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeremy Search   Visit jeremy's Homepage www   Quote jeremy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeremy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
July-04-2004
29 Posts

Dear All,

I am using Nikon 8700, EC9 FishEye.  In order to improve the quality, I try to using 3 pano images to make my final panorama but fail.  Is there any speacial setting on Yaw, FOV, etc..?

Many Thanks.

Message posted by marktold on September-03-2004 at 11:19pm
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Can you specifiy your "....but fail".

What is the problem?

Markus

Message posted by smooth on September-04-2004 at 12:06am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Really if the panohead is set up correctly: Level and the Nodal Point are correct then you shouldn't need to use the manual settings at all. Panoweaver does an exceptional job in "Auto" mode.

As Markus has asked we need more information as to your problem/s

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by marktold on September-04-2004 at 2:53am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

The only thing I can think of that could go wrong with autostiching are the following two: Sorry this might sound stupid.

Loading Pictures in wrong Order (happens to me sometimes)

Shots 0 degree, 240 degree, 120 degree instead of

Shot 0 degree 120 degree, 240 degree.

Second problem that could accure.

The white ring around your panos are not exactelly where they should be.

I used x 800 y 1009 radius 714 on my last panos. Check if this might be the problem.

But then again these are just wild guesses.

More infos needed.

Regards Markus

Message posted by jeremy on September-04-2004 at 4:15am
View jeremy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeremy Search   Visit jeremy's Homepage www   Quote jeremy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeremy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
July-04-2004
29 Posts

Dear all here in easypano,

I am so regert that I ask this question, actually marktold is right.  I am so stupid that I put those pix in wrong order. 

Ok. Now is the real problem... how can I take this question back and you guys pretend not to see this before :)

Thanks, Marktold. 

Message posted by RotoPix on September-04-2004 at 9:05am
View RotoPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RotoPix Search   Visit RotoPix's Homepage www   Quote RotoPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RotoPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2004
79 Posts
Sorry, Jeremy... the cat's outta the bag now

Message posted by videoedge on September-04-2004 at 9:50am
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts

Matey, at least you had the "guts" as we Aussies say, to admit your mistake!! I admire you for that in itself.....

Cheers
Ian

Message posted by smooth on September-04-2004 at 12:35pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Cool, your back on track!

I have noticed that if you take your pictures/photo's in a clockwise rotation then bring them in to Panoweaver they do stitch out of order. So it is fair that you came into this problem.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by marktold on September-05-2004 at 12:42am
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

@jeremy

Don't feel bad or stupid we are all here to help. And the problems not described at all but solved anyhow are the best. At least it is solved.

To make you feel better I share some of my own mistakes. Here we go: I once had a external keyboard on my lap-top when I gave private lessons to someone. After the lesson I removed the external keybord and used my lap-top as normal.

Now when ever I tiped the letter with my right hand I got strange results. I figured that my lap-top was thinking I still had my external keyboard pluged in and went to the control panel to search for a solution to uninstall it some how.

OK it took me 1/2 hours to find out that I had hit the "num lock" key on my laptop. And yes. I had to ask someone else for advice for you can not uninstall any keybord drivers :-)

So cheer up. Have a bear and enjoy the wonderful software Panoweaver. And feel free to ask more questions when you have your next problem.

Regards Markus

Message posted by phoenixrising on September-05-2004 at 7:20pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

teehee... ;-) sometimes the solution is staring u if the face and u can't see it. I had the same problem as well and it took me a few hours to workout what I was doing wrong. I didn't come to the forum with this querie... just in case it was a silly question. But as u see, we don't mind and are happy that u asked and even happier that u've progressed .

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your results.

Rob

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register