Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Big trouble buying AGNOS Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by martyhr on November-04-2004 at 6:56pm
View martyhr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martyhr Search   Visit martyhr's Homepage www   Quote martyhr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martyhr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
August-17-2004
20 Posts
Hallo all, can anybody help me with communication with Agnos.

I am very very disappointed with their service !! I want to buy MrotatorB from them and I asked them to send me a bank account to transfer my money. For the second time the bank returned money due to non-existent account number. I lost 2x 30Euros as a fee and I send another mail to Agnos!!!Horrible situation !!

Can you give me some living person in Agnos to contact to solve this precarious situation?
Thank you ahead
Martin

-------------
Martin

Message posted by VT360 on November-04-2004 at 7:54pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

There's been a couple of threads about how to successfully buy from agnos.

It's usually like this

1. request a total price  (item + shipping)

2. email him credit card info in 2 emails.

email a. send him the first half of the credit card numbers and your expiration

email b. send him the second half of your expiration numbers

this is how he was doing it sometime ago. i don't know if his policy or procedure has changed. you need to contact him.  use altavista babble translator so that you include in the email an english version and an italian version.

Message posted by martyhr on November-05-2004 at 1:49am
View martyhr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martyhr Search   Visit martyhr's Homepage www   Quote martyhr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martyhr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
August-17-2004
20 Posts
Thanks for reply VT360.
I wanted to avoid paying by credit card and used a service of one firm, which prefers bank transfer.
It seems that problem is in czech bank which could not "hit" the right account number ( information from Agnos).
I have already recieved mail from Agnos.
I hope that I finaly get the MrotatorB unfortunately much more expensive.
Bye
Martin

-------------
Martin

Message posted by agnos on November-06-2004 at 8:00am
View agnos's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by agnos Search   Visit agnos's Homepage www   Quote agnos Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
agnos
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-26-2003
25 Posts

Hi all,

we are obliged to answer with a post...

We are sorry for Martin's situation about his troubles with his banks and these problems are the cause that we advice Credit Card payment, is quiet, sure, quickly and not exspensive for customers...plus the bill...

The bank transfert creates problems often. We are not a trouble but the banks are trouble.

We want to sell our products...!!

Agnos

Message posted by martyhr on November-07-2004 at 5:04am
martyhr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
August-17-2004
20 Posts
Hello Agnos.
Thanks for reaction.
The true is that I was a little bit worried to send my credit card number by email.
Now I am worried about another bank transfer attempt and because I would like to start creating panoramas using MrotatorB I will accept your advice.
Thanks
Martin

-------------
Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register