Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: news£¬news£¬ the latest news Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Master_Young on December-08-2004 at 1:34am
View Master_Young's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Master_Young Search   Quote Master_Young Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Master_Young
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

December-08-2004
7 Posts
Dear All,

This is James of Easypano.
Here I have a good news for you:

After a week's testing (and debugging), Easypano now formally announce the release our four new websites which will respectively provide the language support for German, French, Italian and Spanish. You may find it at:
www.easypano.com/de/
www.easypano.com/fr/
www.easypano.com/it/
www.easypano.com/es/

or easily click the titles on the top banner of Easypano website(I guess many of you have noticed the little changes on the banner) to get there.

We hope in this way we can make it more convenient for those of you, who take German, French, Italian or Spanish as your mother tongue. It would be very kind of you to take a look at them and let me know your idea about them.

Your feedbacke is appreciated and we'll do our best to supply the best service(as well as the best products) for you.

Thank you for your support! :-)

James
Easypano Technology Support

Message posted by Alain on December-08-2004 at 1:59am
View Alain's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alain Search   Quote Alain Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alain
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-08-2004
1 Posts
I am from France.I am glad to see easypano have French ,I love you!!!   Long ago I wanted to say:"I don't like Endlish!" Now I can look through easypano with French. Thank u,eaypano !!Byebye,English!!!

Message posted by bigwade on December-08-2004 at 5:37pm
View bigwade's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bigwade Search   Quote bigwade Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bigwade
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
March-06-2004
16 Posts
What about Dutch.................:-))

Message posted by 360texas on December-08-2004 at 8:22pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I need to ask a question.

What if a panoweaver technical question is asked.  Is this question distributed across all the language forums? 

And is the answer to this technical question distributed across all the forums?

Just a thought.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Master_Young on December-08-2004 at 9:52pm
View Master_Young's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Master_Young Search   Quote Master_Young Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Master_Young
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

December-08-2004
7 Posts
Dear Dave and All,
This forum will be the only forum of Easypano, which is,and will continuously dedicated to people from all over the world.
Everybody's mother tongue is acceptable, but here in the forum, I have to say, English is preferred. Cause in this way more people can understand what we are talking about and what's the infomation. So more people can participate in the discussion, learn from it and enjoy ourselves. That's what we expect from here, am I right? :-)

best wishes,
Technology Support

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm James Young, the technology support of Easypano. From now on, I'll be here and try my best to answer your questions on Easypano products. So, if anything I can do for you, just let me know. :-)

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-09-2004 at 3:24am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Well Master Young,

if u change ur mind with regards to a German Forum... I'm only to glad to assist as administrator. Then again... I'm quite happy to assist any German speakers if their English capabilities come to a halt. Liebe Deutsche Pano Freunde... Schwierigkeiten mit English?? K?nnt mich ruhig fragen, vielleicht kann ich helfen.

PS: nice software package... though this forum is what makes Easypano stand out. Thanks to all who've contributed in my understanding of the panoworld.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on December-09-2004 at 7:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I would have preferred the forum to be in Australian.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-09-2004 at 3:21pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

G'day filla...

weeer'Ss me xxxx ya Limey twxt.... u mean like that old boy?? Oh the colonies... ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by 360texas on December-09-2004 at 4:06pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

There is also a "James Yang"  I think that works with Easypano.

Shot with a Canon 10D and Sigma 8 stitched with the beta version of Panoweaver 4.  Judging by the quality of the panorama he has mastered the panographer technique.

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp904/html/JamesYang.html

By the way... there is another World Wide Panorama coming up 18 - 21 December 2004.  "Sanctuaries".

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Master_Young on December-09-2004 at 9:57pm
Master_Young
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

December-08-2004
7 Posts
hi,Dave,
I guess you must be a FBI, or a KGB. :-)
Yes, I am James Young ,and also James Yang. You know, 'Young' or 'Yang' is just the pronunciation of my family name. Not a exactly word, anyway.
Thank you very much for your confirmation, for both my identity and my panorama qualification. ;-)

To smooth,
I think it's not a problem. Not only in Australian. We can also make it in Canadian, American and so on. Wow! No problem! ;-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register