Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: easypano training Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vbpres1 on January-13-2005 at 9:51pm
View vbpres1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vbpres1 Search   Quote vbpres1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vbpres1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
6 Posts

Hi to all, I am new to the Virtual Tour world. I own my own company and what I am asking is does Easypano offer formal training on use of there software.

vbpres1

Message posted by jane on January-13-2005 at 10:45pm
View jane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jane Search   Quote jane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jane
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-31-2004
30 Posts

Our company is located in China, so it is difficult for us to provide any training abroad. But our software are very easy to use.
On our website, we offer a flash feature tour, which shows you how to use the program.

Panoweaver: http://www.easypano.com/pinfo_pw.html
Tourweaver: http://www.easypano.com/pinfo_pw.html

Please click "feature tour" on the right part of the above web pages.

We also have detailed instuctions about how to use our programs in the manual.

Panoweaver manual: http://www.easypano.com/download/pw_manual.pdf
Tourweaver manual: http://www.easypano.com/download/tw_manual.pdf

Message posted by vbpres1 on January-14-2005 at 12:00pm
View vbpres1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vbpres1 Search   Quote vbpres1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vbpres1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
6 Posts
Thanks Jane

-------------
r.butler

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-14-2005 at 12:36pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there,

Please contact me if you have training requirements. Maybe I can help. send me an email contact via private message.

All the best Rob

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by eagle on January-14-2005 at 3:05pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
vbpres1,

Since you own a company and would probably like to use easypano asap, I can understand your requirement for training.

Personally, I just downloaded the trial version, installed it, read the manual, and tried my hand at it. When I got stuck, I simply asked the experts here who are very knowledgeable and helpful.

I'd like to think I'm proficient at both panoweaver and tourweaver now after a few months of ownership and projects completed.

The program is easy enough to use that any novice will pickup the basic skills necessary to produce good results and improve over time.

Thanks and good luck,

r,
eagle

Message posted by 360texas on January-14-2005 at 5:49pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Need help?  We use MSN Chat and Yahoo Chat as well as video and audio conferencing 8am to 4pm Central US Texas Time (GMT -6) Monday through Friday and sometimes on weekends.

Our MSN chat name is 360texas@hotmail.com (not for email)

Our Yahoo chat name is texas360@yahoo.com (not for email)

We discuss camera's, lenses and Panoweaver software.  Most of our offline chat discussion is recycled back into this forum as a learning opportunity for other forum members.

Do we charge for this service ?  No.. but all of us here in the forum can learn from our discussions.

Hope we can help

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register